Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

The way Salaar said 'Ji Maamu' after his lunch date interruption was like 'Why did you come?'

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeh couch ban honey chaiye ptv dramas ky bedrooms main🀣

Yeh har jagah ban hone chahiye irrespective of itv / ptvsmiley7

pressu thumbnail

Yeh couch ban honey chaiye ptv dramas ky bedrooms main🀣

What difference does it make, Nina? Maximum romance we can get is hand holding.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: pressu

What difference does it make, Nina? Maximum romance we can get is hand holding.

Yeh baat bhi sahi hai smiley18

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think imaan is super happy to be in between these twisted people.. Bechaari ke talents were getting wasted with plebians and their chutku maslas... She finally gets to take down people left right and center and climb to the top..

She was almost gleeful in dealing with Mamu

Edited by bips - 4 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: bips

I think imaan is super happy to be in between these twisted people.. Bechaari ke talents were getting wasted with plebians and their chutku maslas... She finally gets to take down people left right and center and climb to the top..

Haha correct. I like the way mamu praised Imaan today. Akalmand aur Sharpsmiley37

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Nice episode as alwayssmiley41. Today's hero is Salaar's father, also Salaar's sister. Salaar and his sis has such a nice bond. Love it. Salaar father went to take Imaan, although for his own selfish reason, his sister also went with him also defended Salaar and his love. Imaan ke father ko shock hua Salaar ke ghar dekhke. Whole episode he only criedsmiley44, yaar ab bas karo Imaan kush lag rahi haismiley14. Imaaan and Salaar had cute scenes. First while imaan came back home, then eyelock in the carsmiley42smiley42. Then in Salaar room. smiley42smiley42. I think Khaq ki wish jaldi poori honey wali hainsmiley36

Salaar mamu wasn't as bad as was shown in the promo. Salaar did take stand for Imaansmiley41smiley41. Imaan herself asked for two days for divorce with mamusmiley44. Overall, only complain I have is I want more Imaan Salaar scenes. Everyone seems haddi now that they are marriedsmiley27smiley43

Sounds interesting

Can't wait to watch

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Sounds interesting

Can't wait to watch

Jaldi dekho smiley7

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Waise mujhe precap mein Zain ki 2 sec acting achi lagi smiley36

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Waise mujhe precap mein Zain ki 2 sec acting achi lagi smiley36

I think it will be Iman's dream/nightmare. There was a scene in one of the initial teasers where she shockingly woke up from sleep.