Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 2 months ago

Yes yes Salar please free Emaan officially. She is still in Zain's flat. She can't stay away from ex. Just free the damn women, she doesn't deserve your overloaded past. She deserves a man who cursed her.

https://x.com/PhotoshopLove3/status/1823763326205112375

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

After reading the comments I thought the episode would be terrible which wasn't the case. At least, not for me.

WHAT I LIKED:

All the tracks have been wrapped up in this episode. Hopefully, Zamin's track will end in the first half tomorrow & then the focus will be on Salaar & Emaan! At least this is what I want!

I didn't mind Salaar & his step mom's scene. Her line, 'she tortured an innocent soul like Salaar & if he doesn't forgive her then all her prayers will get RADD' it was a poignant line.

Savera's track ended today which is good! It was a progressive track, I just wish it didn't get this amount of footage though.

I didn't mind Zain's redemption. He was never projected as the villain & his redemption makes perfect sense!

MY ISSUES:

Lack of Emaan-Salaar....They should have got at least a couple of scenes today. In fact there should have been more focus on them throughout & Anaya angle should have been introduced earlier ! Now we have only one episode left to address it!

Emaan, Zain & Salaar scene at the end was a cheat scene, Sherry wasn't present there...This took away the impact of the scene for me..This was a crucial scene & should have been done with all the 3 actors present.

If makers wanted to redeem Kamran & especially his mom then there should have been a few tweaks....I am okay with Kamran not dying because Kamran had specifically told his mom that his intention was to only beat Salaar & not kill him & he wasn't the one who set fire & tried to kill Emaan...We now know that it was Zamin....So, Kamraan used to beat Salaar and in return he landed up in the ICU himself...Fair enough.

BUT when it comes to the step mom, then they shouldn't have shown that she was the one who asked Zamin to marry Salaar's mom & she shouldn't have been given such lines where she told Kamran that he should have killed Salaar! These lines should have been spoken by Zamin instead & the backstory should have been tweaked that it was Zamin who convinced her to let him marry Salaar's mom instead of the other way around.

Makers should have taken better actors for Zain, Zamin & Kamran's roles...All 3 are very weak as performers!

LAST EPISODE

I really hope the focus will be on Salaar-Emaan tomorrow & it would make up for the lack of Salaar-Emaan scenes in today's episode... I am hoping for a proper scene where Salaar realizes that Anaya isn't real.

As I had expected, he will feel that he is a burden on Emaan & would be willing to let her go for her own good! Which makes sense...Hopefully it would be handled and executed well.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Yes yes Salar please free Emaan officially. She is still in Zain's flat. She can't stay away from ex. Just free the damn women, she doesn't deserve your overloaded past. She deserves a man who cursed her.

I didn't realise it was Zains flat uff 😡😡

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay now salaar is getting on my nerves..

What is with the issue of not Trusting imaan even after she assured him 100 times.. Without asking any explanation to her he is straight away accusing her and today they scenes were so off..

It's like they shot on different days and edited pasted it.. Half of the time salaar is looking in cross side .. Useless direction and useless episode.. Radd is not radd anymore

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

She will stick like magnet with Salaar. She is not gonna leave her even if he wants her toosmiley36

She should leave Salar now, a husband has limitation too. She married her, doesn't mean he has to tolerate her regular visit to her ex's house. If Salar had done such thing, then we would have written pages to bash him.

Swathi.A thumbnail

Okay I din't see this coming .. smiley37

Salaar Emaan both get lost now..

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

I didn't realise it was Zains flat uff 😡😡

I'm done with her. She is testing Salar's patience along with us. She couldn't tolerate Anya for 1 episode but here she testing Salar's nerves on regular basis. Sick

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

She should leave Salar now, a husband has limitation too. She married her, doesn't mean he has to tolerate her regular visit to her ex's house. If Salar had done such thing, then we would have written pages to bash him.

Oh ok. I didn't realise it was Zains flat. Though lets wait for the episode. Based on Salaars dialogue he is leaving Emaan because he doesn't want to burden Emaan with his past not becasue she is in his flat.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Though looks like we will see more of Emaan and Salaar in the last episodesmiley27

I don't want, I'm done with her. She deserves a person who curses her whenever he gets chance smiley36

Swathi.A thumbnail

Oh ok. I didn't realise it was Zains flat. Though lets wait for the episode. Based on Salaars dialogue he is leaving Emaan because he doesn't want to burden Emaan with his past not becasue she is in his flat.

Maybe salaar took imaan to zain to handover her to him..

Idiot salaar.. Why we're you like jii jii when she asked you to marry her.. Tab hi no bol deti..