mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 2 months ago

Seriously! People still think Salaar and Emaan arent endgamesmiley36

https://x.com/007mizantrop/status/1823751802027700329

Originally posted by: mala06

I am disappointed yaar. They are whitewashing step mom and Kamaraan deeds and Salaar is angry at Emaan but then speaks lovingly with her step mom even forgives Kamaraansmiley7

Honestly,the show kind of went downhill after Zain's re-entry.Few episodes were good recently but the overall quality has dropped.

Originally posted by: G259

Honestly,the show kind of went downhill after Zain's re-entry.Few episodes were good recently but the overall quality has dropped.

Yup It has always lost it's charm with zain's reentry

They introduced such important issue, which they should have brought earlier but instead of focusing on it they wasted time on white washing zain, sheila and kamran.

Originally posted by: mala06

Arsalaan should stop moving his eyebrows too much while doing emotional scenes. Its annoyingsmiley7. If he would stop moving it scenes would have been tolerable.

Yehi toh uska isstyle hai 😂

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: G259

I agree. I was hoping now that Kamaraan will die everything will be good. But no. Usually even if the show goes downhill the show had impactful dialogues but today even dialogues felt forced.

One of the worst episodes of the entire show. Honestly feeling super disappointed to watch climax after following the show for such a long time.If they really had to whitewash character they shouldn't have made them so evil.

At this point I have given up on PTV. Sick and tired of this whitewashing and dragging. The show should have been made only till ep 30.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They introduced such important issue, which they should have brought earlier but instead of focusing on it they wasted time on white washing zain, sheila and kamran.

Yeah yaar. Dont even bother to watch todays episode. I am super disappointed. Now i am never gonna watch any show before its over.

This drama had so much potential but ...

I don't understand why writers don't know this fact that while showing love stories, they need to focus more on main leads otherwise audience starts loosing the interest.

Instead of focusing on imaan and salaar. They gave screenspace to zain, savera and zamin. And that unnecessary white washing of sheila, kamran and jamil's mother was not needed at all

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

This drama had so much potential but ...

I don't understand why writers don't know this fact that while showing love stories, they need to focus more on main leads otherwise audience starts loosing the interest.

Instead of focusing on imaan and salaar. They gave screenspace to zain, savera and zamin. And that unnecessary white washing of sheila, kamran and jamil's mother was not needed at all

I feel its the creatives who changes some of the scripts why the dramas loose its charm more than writers. They must have thought people will be more invested in forceful love trianglesmiley39

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Only thing creatives had to do was show more of Salaar and Emaan scenes,how salaar recovers from trauma and then show punishment for Salaar family. But, creatives sucessfully ruined one great show.

At this point I will remember this show only for Emaan, Salaar their characters and them as a pair. There were so many things people would have remembered RADD for. But, no, creatives only know how to destroy a beautiful show.