Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I don't think so. If that's the case toh mujhe pahle bata do koi itna dukh nhi jhela jayega smiley18

Nope not possible at all

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I don't think so. If that's the case toh mujhe pahle bata do koi itna dukh nhi jhela jayega smiley18

Salaar and Emaan are endgame. Its obvious. Don't worry. This writer is too sensible to ruin her own show.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

While if you had said so for others shows I would have indeed agreed.. But here it is not possible because writer made sure he cleared all misunderstandings clearly and he is taking a surprisingly matured route throughout the series..

That is what makes this show special.

Edited by Swathi.A - 2 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yaar please stop reviewing shows. I just hate these reviewerssmiley7smiley35

https://x.com/lafz_ilfaz/status/1823087090554343706

People are so free that the review serials also.. Do they make money out of this?

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

Yaar please stop reviewing shows. I just hate these reviewerssmiley7smiley35

https://x.com/lafz_ilfaz/status/1823087090554343706

These reviewers are not meant to be taken seriously. I am not even sure if they understand the plot devises and story narrative & the mudda of the drama....earlier also Amna & Hasan had an issue with the fact that Emaan suggested Salaar to seek therapy coz as per them it was an overdose of female leads asking male leads to seek therapy. 😭😂

They don't understand that creative liberty can be taken to move the story ahead. Salaar was seeing a psychologist and not a pyschiatrist. His family had to be informed that he needed medical treatment...doctor informed Emaan the same and then told her that apart from medial treatment she needs to try and make Salaar believe that Anaya isn't real. This was needed so that we could get husband- wife scenes in regards to Anaya angle. Thus much cinematic libery can be taken as per me. It wasn't as illogical as Amna and Hasan made it out to be. They didn't even understand the scene and the mudda.

And then Rabia thinks Emaan will end up with Zain. Matlab kuch bhi. 😂😭

I guess they just give opinion based on what they understand and also have their own biases...I stopped taking them seriously a long time ago.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Rabia of Fuchsia saying that Endgame of drama could be Imaan & Zain not Imaan & Salaar. Is this really happening?

Will Emaan fall back in love with Zain magically in 1 episode while her husband in jail? 🤷

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Radd day 🥺

Arey yr yeh 20 characters likhna zaruri hai 😣

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Radd day 🥺

Arey yr yeh 20 characters likhna zaruri hai 😣

Don't cry all the good things must come to end

Swathi.A thumbnail

Okay if anyone watches on TV pls give a short WU here..

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Zain and Iman endgame? All reviewers have lost their brain cells watching too many trash content...smiley37