Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Sherry & Hiba were AMAZING in the last scene ! Well written & enacted scene🔥

Emaan's tears for Salaar, her trying to tell him dat Anaya isn't real. Hiba did so well!

Salaar's happiness which turned to confusion, reluctance & denial was portrayed by Sherry brilliantly!

How i wish makers introduced this Anaya angle earlier instead of over focusing on the side plots. This Anaya angle has made the show so interesting!

Savera's track was inspiring but should have ended a few episodes ago.

anshvi thumbnail

Sherry as Salaar is so amazing!

Salaar has become one of my fav male leads and a lot of credit goes to Sherry apart from the writer!

For me Salaar (played by Sherry) is the reason why I got hooked to Radd & enjoyed it so much.

anshvi thumbnail

I am going to miss Radd ! It was a solid show. Only 2 episodes, I wish Anaya angle was explored for a few episodes at least. Anyway!

A few episodes did dip in the middle when the focus was on the subplots but since yesterday, it's back with a bang and for the most Radd has been sucha progressive & compelling show!

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/d--sq6qlocw?feature=shared

One of the finest scenes of the show

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Humein toh raaton ko neend nhi arahi thi zain ki itni fikar horahi thi. Thank God Zain ki shadi hojaye gi, iska hi toh intezaar tha kab sy 🥹🤣😂

Aagar pehley hi shaadi kar le ta toh humein itni tension na hoti.

Gonna miss imaan and salaar

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Gonna miss imaan and salaar

Yeah this show was a total surprise... No toxic saas Bahu,no dominating angry slapping husband.. No overacting and heavy bgms.. Also the best one is no third angle interference between couple.. Though they had it, they clearly showed how people must calmly talk and get through that..

It was subtle and fresh.. Salaar is best green flag ever.. Both male and female characters were flawed yet their character arc was best..

Only thing I hated was the SS given to sawera and her rona dhona.. Too stretched..

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Granted I haven’t seen past few weeks but if they were gonna bring up him hallucinating about his dead sister it should have been addressed throughout the show. I believe it was one scene very very early on if I remember correctly. And now towards the end they’ve sprung it on the audience again. The issue with Radd has always been that too many subplots have been going on. This kind of childhood trauma should have always been the focus and part of the show instead of now becoming a thing. Him hallucinating about his sister was never shown throughout majority of the show.

Yup, This Anaya angle should have been introduced earlier along with Sawera and Zain track & should have got more focus than those sub plots

Makers did explain in the show that after marrying Emaan, Salaar found a friend for his catharsis and hence didn't need Anaya but after the recent fire accident, his suppressed trauma got triggered & Anaya came back into the picture.

But I have to give it to the writer and makers for managing to create a solid progressive show. The episodes did drag in the middle a bit with unnecessary focus on subplots but over all for me this has been an enjoyable show. Salaar has actually turned out to be one of the best male lead characters. I am so glad they explored his trauma instead of brushing it under the rug & making him all fine just coz he got married to Emaan.

Edited by anshvi - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yup, This Anaya angle should have been introduced earlier along with Sawera and Zain track & should have got more focus than those sub plots

Makers did explain in the show that after marrying Emaan, Salaar found a friend for his catharsis and hence didn't need Anaya but after the recent fire accident, his suppressed trauma got triggered & Anaya came back into the picture.

But I have to give it to the writer and makers for managing to create a solid progressive show. The episodes did drag in the middle a bit with unnecessary focus on subplots but over all for me this has been an enjoyable show. Salaar has actually turned out to be one of the best male lead characters. I am so glad they explored his trauma instead of brushing it under the rug & making him all fine just coz he got married to Emaan.

I stopped watching a while back so you can guess where I stand with this show. But I do agree that Sherry’s portrayal of Salaar has been really nice. I think that’s why when other things got the limelight I sort of lost interest and didn’t even feel bad about leaving it. Just randomly checked out the latest one and was shocked to see that they pulled a hallucination angle towards the end. There was ample opportunity to introduce it properly. Emaan literally took him to therapy. Could have happened then. Anyway… I’m glad you are still enjoying it. I might see the finale just to get closure lol

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

What Zamin would do with so much money? Not that he has another family or kid. Buddapey shadi or kid paida karney ka irada hai Kya smiley36