Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Koi bechara nhi tha

No sympathy for zamin, sheila and kamran

I am saying it as a satire 🀣. Looks like all will get their due. Zamin will rot in Jail, Sheila will loose son and Kamaraan will die

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I am saying it as a satire 🀣

Got it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Extra words

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I am happy it is ending on a high note and can't believe for once all the criminals will get their due smiley39...this was truly one of the unexpected best shows of the year...smiley40

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I am happy it is ending on a high note and can't believe for once all the criminals will get their due smiley39...this was truly one of the unexpected best shows of the year...smiley40

From us comparing radd to Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha and Tum Bin Kesay Jiyen to being a surprise hit and different story radd came a long way

Saw an episode of Radd after so many weeks and for some reason Salaar is seeing his DEAD SISTER now? What the hell 🀯 How has the story gone all the way to the πŸ—‘οΈ

This show had so much potential 😭

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kamraan is stupid or what? Doesnt he know that he will be killed by his father if he confronts him like that.. smiley36

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Saw an episode of Radd after so many weeks and for some reason Salaar is seeing his DEAD SISTER now? What the hell 🀯 How has the story gone all the way to the πŸ—‘οΈ

This show had so much potential 😭

No it's his mental health issue and his childhood trauma.. Show is great

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mala06

For me also 😭😭. Watching Radd was something different. I would always wait for Wed and Thursdays😭😭

Maine Zain aur Sawera ko itni galiyan aur last tak dungi phir bhi ek bhi episode miss nhi kiya tha aaj taksmiley19

Mujhe sheheryar ka next show bhi abhi chahiye, plot seems interesting, it's a murder mystery.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Maine Zain aur Sawera ko itni galiyan aur last tak dungi phir bhi ek bhi episode miss nhi kiya tha aaj taksmiley19

Mujhe sheheryar ka next show bhi abhi chahiye, plot seems interesting, it's a murder mystery.

Me too. Initial episodes I used to watch twice. One live and one on YouTube 😭😭.

Hmm I have no idea about his next drama except that its with Ushna.

Swathi.A thumbnail

Omg salaar's expressions starring at imaan when she reads newspaper was deadly.. Like intense anger .. Sherry is doing a wonderful job.. So does Hiba. Gonna miss them so much.. I wish one full episode is dedicated just to them.. So that we can see more of them for one last time

Edited by Swathi.A - 2 months ago