Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

We already saw how he behaved with Emaan yesterday when he told her to stay out of his fight with his father. Earlier also in the hospital, he was clearly hiding things from Emaan & just wanted to leave from the hospital and then he was willing to physically hurt that man. All this is very unlike Salaar, he is reacting like this as he feels he has to make everything right to please Anaya as he failed to save her!

Hmm ok. I get it. Thanks for clarification.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

Hmm ok. I get it. Thanks for clarification.

I am curious to see to what else he would do. We are yet to get his lines where he tells his father, 'aap vo baap hain jo apne bacchon ko kha jate hain'

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I am curious to see to what else he would do. We are yet to get his lines where he tells his father, 'aap vo baap hain jo apne bacchon ko kha jate hain'

Yeah. I am curious too. I gues it will come soon. Since the shirt color is same as promo.

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Ptv mein kitna romance dekhne ko hi milta hai jo romance ke liye dekhega koismiley36

They should have introduced this track before Zain's return.

Writer toh achi hai bas Zain ka track kyun unnecessarily add kiya , sare viewers ko bhaga diya Zain aur Sawera ne 😞

This track is sensitive and important one. They should have introduced it before zain's reentry.

My question was in reagards to the fact that few are thinking this Ananya track is dragging the story! A show has so much more to offer than romance including a couple's personal conflicts & angst. Like I said, they should have introduced this Anaya angle earlier alongside Zain's track. This is far more interesting that those subplots. Savera's track being the most boring off all.

Since Radd was promoted as a love triangle, I anyway wasn't expecting the focus to not be on Zain as well....BUT it shouldn't have compromised with Salaar & Emaan's screenspace and story arc.

They couldn't have shown confession later but Zain and Anaya track should have run parallelly for sure.

Now I am hoping that this Anaya track will be explored properly since only a few episodes are left.

I won't blame the audience but makers. They should not have given us filler episodes and introduced this track earlier. As this track is very important once but because of zain's too much presence and savera's endless track people have lost the interest in story

It's 2024, makers need to realise that people like to watch short and crisp content. 25 episodes are more than enough.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Sadly, 90% of the audience do, that is why kachra itv shows with no logic or sense gets 1000 episodes and uncountable seasons.

Coming to this show, I guess some feel the dragging is not due to this track but zain and side characters plot like iman's sister which did make me lose interest for a while too. I am not someone who watches show only for the leads and their chemistry. I prefer enjoying good story telling and character arcs, case in point JEJ. That show also had parallel side stories and characters I liked and enjoyed watching. Here too I enjoyed Sawera track initially when she started growing a spine but after a while she was there too much as was Zain with his bad acting. But this episode was really reminiscent of the old Radd and they have handled the PTSD and Anaya track well beyond my expectations.

You actually wrote mere dil ki baat.

Totally agreed with your each and every word

I so wish that they would have introduced this track earlier.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I won't blame the audience but makers. They should not have given us filler episodes and introduced this track earlier. As this track is very important once but because of zain's too much presence and savera's endless track people have lost the interest in story

It's 2024, makers need to realise that people like to watch short and crisp content. 25 episodes are more than enough.

There are those who are finding this track unnecessary and hence my reply. Audience does feel that only romance is what works, the shipping culture is a testimony to that. Yup shows should not drag but Anaya track is interesting and needs proper exploration. Savera track stretched like a rubber when all makers had to do was introduce this Ananya angle earlier

There are those who are finding this track unnecessary and hence my reply. Audience does feel that only romance is what works, the shipping culture is a testimony to that. Yup shows should not drag but Anaya track is interesting and needs proper exploration. Savera track stretched like a rubber when all makers had to do was introduce this Ananya angle earlier

Shipping culture is definitely irritating but still i believe that most of the audience is not happy with zain and savera's track and they want radd to end. I won't blame them. Ananya's track is so important, they should have introduced it earlier.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Looks like Radd is finally back on track. I even liked Zain Emaan scenes today

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago