Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Do people really watch dramas only for romance ? I am not sure who feels this track is a drag when the entire mudda of the show was this ! Emaan marrying Salaar who is suffering from childhood trauma.

Ptv mein kitna romance dekhne ko hi milta hai jo romance ke liye dekhega koismiley36

They should have introduced this track before Zain's return.

Writer toh achi hai bas Zain ka track kyun unnecessarily add kiya , sare viewers ko bhaga diya Zain aur Sawera ne 😞

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Ptv mein kitna romance dekhne ko hi milta hai jo romance ke liye dekhega koismiley36

They should have introduced this track before Zain's return.

Writer toh achi hai bas Zain ka track kyun unnecessarily add kiya , sare viewers ko bhaga diya Zain aur Sawera ne 😞

Coz aksar log sirf romance and shipping ki hi baat karte hain rather than about crucial tracks and plots.

Zain ka track tha bhi toh bhi ye track simultaneously chalana chahie tha...I think story uss point pe ayegi jaha Salaar is suffering from this issue while Zain has reformed. Salaar will think that Emaan deserves someone better than him. And then Emaan's choice..that's the crux of the show I feel .

But ye track pehle open kar dena chahie tha simultaneously. Radd is still far better than so many other shows.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Sadly, 90% of the audience do, that is why kachra itv shows with no logic or sense gets 1000 episodes and uncountable seasons.

Coming to this show, I guess some feel the dragging is not due to this track but zain and side characters plot like iman's sister which did make me lose interest for a while too. I am not someone who watches show only for the leads and their chemistry. I prefer enjoying good story telling and character arcs, case in point JEJ. That show also had parallel side stories and characters I liked and enjoyed watching. Here too I enjoyed Sawera track initially when she started growing a spine but after a while she was there too much as was Zain with his bad acting. But this episode was really reminiscent of the old Radd and they have handled the PTSD and Anaya track well beyond my expectations.

Tbh when PTV falters & drags the story despite having a finite series format & writing barely 30 - 40 odd episodes then I don't even blame ITV where the format is not even finite & they manage to run dramas for so long. In fact even ITV has a lot of sub plots and family drama which again people crib about coz all they want to see is the leads and their romance.

Coming to Radd, I feel this track of Salaar imagining Anaya should have been introduced earlier alongside Zain & Savera arcs instead of solely focusing on those subplots. At least now they should shift focus completely on this track coz this is far more compelling & worth watching.

When I watch a show, I hope for it to be compelling for me, that's about it. I am not a sucker for romance & shipping tbh coz a show so much more than just that!

Radd has bee really good so far despite a few slow episodes in the middle. Hopefully last few episodes will be solid.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Seriously these people find problem everywhere smiley36Who would doctor call except Emaan? How would they involve another doctor without wife's permission or knowledge? These people keep forgetting she is his wife and has right to know every lil thing smiley36

https://x.com/KhyberSKY/status/1821428685364162967

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Seriously these people find problem everywhere smiley36Who would doctor call except Emaan? How would they involve another doctor without wife's permission or knowledge? These people keep forgetting she is his wife and has right to know every lil thing smiley36

https://x.com/KhyberSKY/status/1821428685364162967

What is written here. I can't see.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Definitely this show has potential. Story is solid.This Drama would be one of the best if they would have kept it crisp and short. 30 episodes were enough.

Zain sy bhi zaida mujhe ab savera ka track irritate karta hai. Her track is there since episode 1, zain toh phir kuch episodes ky liye disappear hogiya tha but this savera baji inhoney humari jaan na chodi.

PTV ruins its own shows by dragging.

If Zain character was done by some good actors he would have gained sympathy. I feel problem is more of an actor than character itself.

I agree about Sawera track being dragged. I also dislike her arc the most. There is limit to stretching a single track and it serves no purpose to the story. We understand that she wants divorce and that should have been it.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

Do people really watch dramas only for romance ? I am not sure who feels this track is a drag when the entire mudda of the show was this ! Emaan marrying Salaar who is suffering from childhood trauma.

Childhood trauma followed by physical and emotional abuse can have a massive impact on the person. Salaar created Anaya in his head as a coping mechanism! And when Emaan came in his life, he found a friend and didn't need Anaya but the fire accident triggered his repressed trauma and he once again has fallen off the wagon.

He himself doesn't realize that he is suffering from something like this ! This is so well written by the writer. This in fact has to be the best track of Radd alongside pre confession phase.

It's not fair that Emaan has to suffer but then it was her decision to marry Salaar and I guess guess Salaar will feel the same that Emaan deserves better ! Salaar himself wouldn't want to be a burden on Emaan and would ask her to leave him is what I feel. But Emaan who loves Salaar and knows that he isn't at fault and in fact needs support will not want to leave him.

The entire sequence and arc can be amazing if handled well.

I won't blame the audience. Youtube view, I think the show is still underrated but it was getting good trps. Its still getting but there has been some drop.

The main problem is last two three week they unnecessarily gave us forceful love triangle and Sawera track which doesn't have that much purpose now. So people got bored. Even I had nearly dropped the show. I guess the creatives thought people would love it more. But we are here for Salaar and Imaan and their journey. They should have at first shown this track then shown confession and Zain track. Or if they wanted to parallely show Zain track then they should have placed a good actor instead of Arsalaan who can't act for us to sympathize with him.

Still I see this week YouTube views are better than last week. Thanks to more secenes of Emaan and Salaar and better stroryline.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mala06

Post deleted mujhe dik rha tha toh I took ss smiley36

IMG_20240808_123638.jpgIMG_20240808_123722.jpg

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Post deleted mujhe dik rha tha toh I took ss smiley36

IMG_20240808_123638.jpgIMG_20240808_123722.jpg

I remember this person has been bashing Radd since day 1. Would take his/her opinion with pinch of salt. Though because Salaar is seeing hallucinations I dont think only therapy will not work for him. He most probably will need some medication and for that the first thing to do is to make his understand he really has a problem.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

Deleted but written something like why doctor informed Emaan and why didn't they solve it themselves!? smiley29