Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yes he is emotional fool like his mom.. Apparently everybody has changed except his dad.. So he is going to punish his dad only.

I can understand if someone is emotional but this is madness lol

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

I also liked it. PTSD is rarely covered in dramas and it does happen especially in case of someone like Salaar since he saw his mother dying in front of him and him being blamed his entire life. People do see imaginary things and I have seen it happening in real life. Its so painful not only to victims but to their family too.

I just wished they had focused more on it than Zain and Saweras track.

https://x.com/BagelSmalls/status/1821238828310667365

Just watched the episode...they have really handled ptsd well and explained why suddenly he is having them now. For a second when the doctor called Iman I was worried. If it was some trash Indian gibberish show, they would have announced Salar has brain tumor and has only a few days left. Thank goodness it isn't. smiley36

The salar-iman scene at the start was good too. Didn't even mind zain so much now that he seems to have come back to his senses and put Jamil in his place. smiley36

I'm ok with iman meeting zain but she should let salar know. I hope she does.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Just watched the episode...they have really handled ptsd well and explained why suddenly he is having them now. For a second when the doctor called Iman I was worried. If it was some trash Indian gibberish show, they would have announced Salar has brain tumor and has only a few days left. Thank goodness it isn't. smiley36

The salar-iman scene at the start was good too. Didn't even mind zain so much now that he seems to have come back to his senses and put Jamil in his place. smiley36

I'm ok with iman meeting zain but she should let salar know. I hope she does.

I also liked it. They did handled it well. Wasn’t expecting them to handle them so well.

Also its very difficult for someone with delusion to convince them it doesn't exist as the feeling feels so strong, they never think they need to go for therapy as they don't find anything wrong in them. Also good to see the therapy session working in Salaars life.

Though i see many in comments section they are saying the show getting drag thanks to this track. I don't think this track is a drag. Also many angry now that they think Salaar is turned into psyco. I guess many people don't understand the extent of mental illness. Also discussing about it is still a taboo. This is exactly why showing about it is important.

Yeah. I too liked the initial scenes. Zain did annoyed me little but not that much.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago

Finally watched the episode and after a long time liked the episode too.

Glad that they have brought this issue and handled it well too. It is an important matter and salaar will overcome with this trauma. And for this Imaan's love and support is needed.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Finally watched the episode and after a long time liked the episode too.

Glad that they have brought this issue and handled it well too. It is an important matter and salaar will overcome with this trauma. And for this Imaan's love and support is needed.

Glad you liked it. If we remove the filler episode. The show is actually very good.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Also lesson to girls not to marry somone randomy

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Glad you liked it. If we remove the filler episode. The show is actually very good.

Definitely this show has potential. Story is solid.This Drama would be one of the best if they would have kept it crisp and short. 30 episodes were enough.

Zain sy bhi zaida mujhe ab savera ka track irritate karta hai. Her track is there since episode 1, zain toh phir kuch episodes ky liye disappear hogiya tha but this savera baji inhoney humari jaan na chodi.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Do people really watch dramas only for romance ? I am not sure who feels this track is a drag when the entire mudda of the show was this ! Emaan marrying Salaar who is suffering from childhood trauma.

Childhood trauma followed by physical and emotional abuse can have a massive impact on the person. Salaar created Anaya in his head as a coping mechanism! And when Emaan came in his life, he found a friend and didn't need Anaya but the fire accident triggered his repressed trauma and he once again has fallen off the wagon.

He himself doesn't realize that he is suffering from something like this ! This is so well written by the writer. This in fact has to be the best track of Radd alongside pre confession phase.

It's not fair that Emaan has to suffer but then it was her decision to marry Salaar and I guess guess Salaar will feel the same that Emaan deserves better ! Salaar himself wouldn't want to be a burden on Emaan and would ask her to leave him is what I feel. But Emaan who loves Salaar and knows that he isn't at fault and in fact needs support will not want to leave him.

The entire sequence and arc can be amazing if handled well.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: anshvi

Do people really watch dramas only for romance ? I am not sure who feels this track is a drag when the entire mudda of the show was this ! Emaan marrying Salaar who is suffering from childhood trauma.

Childhood trauma followed by physical and emotional abuse can have a massive impact on the person. Salaar created Anaya in his head as a coping mechanism! And when Emaan came in his life, he found a friend and didn't need Anaya but the fire accident triggered his repressed trauma and he once again has fallen off the wagon.

He himself doesn't realize that he is suffering from something like this ! This is so well written by the writer. This in fact has to be the best track of Radd alongside pre confession phase.

It's not fair that Emaan has to suffer but then it was her decision to marry Salaar and I guess guess Salaar will feel the same that Emaan deserves better ! Salaar himself wouldn't want to be a burden on Emaan and would ask her to leave him is what I feel. But Emaan who loves Salaar and knows that he isn't at fault and in fact needs support will not want to leave him.

The entire sequence and arc can be amazing if handled well.

Sadly, 90% of the audience do, that is why kachra itv shows with no logic or sense gets 1000 episodes and uncountable seasons.

Coming to this show, I guess some feel the dragging is not due to this track but zain and side characters plot like iman's sister which did make me lose interest for a while too. I am not someone who watches show only for the leads and their chemistry. I prefer enjoying good story telling and character arcs, case in point JEJ. That show also had parallel side stories and characters I liked and enjoyed watching. Here too I enjoyed Sawera track initially when she started growing a spine but after a while she was there too much as was Zain with his bad acting. But this episode was really reminiscent of the old Radd and they have handled the PTSD and Anaya track well beyond my expectations.