Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I also liked it. PTSD is rarely covered in dramas and it does happen especially in case of someone like Salaar since he saw his mother dying in front of him and him being blamed his entire life. People do see imaginary things and I have seen it happening in real life. Its so painful not only to victims but to their family too.

I just wished they had focused more on it than Zain and Saweras track.

https://x.com/BagelSmalls/status/1821238828310667365

I would just say bhot deir kardi meherbaan atey atey. This track is so important but instead of showing this they wasted episodes on savera and zain. Salaar and emaan's story is most important one and it kept us hooked with the show.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

LOVED d epi. The writer needs to be appreciated for exploring Salaar's trauma instead of brushing it under d rug & making Salaar fine out of d blue. Anaya being Salaar's figment of imagination is a master stroke!

Anaya turned out to be Salaar's figment of imagination which is what i was expecting and as Mala rightly pointed out, she is Salaar's dead sister.

Sherry has been BRILLIANT🔥Salaar has become my fav🔥

I am so glad that writer not only wrote a complex male lead character with deep seated trauma but also explored the repercussions of that trauma on him & his psyche. It's so real! Salaar is so well written & ably performed.

Hiba, in her scene with d psychiatrist, was so good. If Anaya track got more focus than those stupid side tracks, den we wouldn't have got those few boring epis in the middle. Anyway, the show is back on track, and I am looking forward to d coming epis & climax.

Yeah I absolutely loved todays episode. Though I am afraid they will make salaar heal very soon. Mental illness though doesn't go that easily.

Today episode is good. You really should watch it. There were very few Zain and no sawera scenes only Jamil. All of it was dedicated to Salaar and Imaan.

Haaha I said it for your mental piece🤣🤣.

Sunn ky achaa laga smiley9

Dekhna toh hai hi. Will watch and come back.

Finally Zain and sawera less episode 🥳🥳🥳🥳

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I would just say bhot deir kardi meherbaan atey atey. This track is so important but instead of showing this they wasted episodes on savera and zain. Salaar and emaan's story is most important one and it kept us hooked with the show.

Actully they mentioned why Salaar started having it now. Though I agree Zain shouldn't have got this much prominence. He should have come at last where emaan selects Salaar over him and should have ended the show.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Sunn ky achaa laga smiley9

Dekhna toh hai hi. Will watch and come back.

Finally Zain and sawera less episode 🥳🥳🥳🥳

I actually didn't felt bored a bit on todaye epsode. Didn't even realised it was over. It was very fast paced. Do watch it.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Have you done PhD on PTV drama writers 😂

Lol i trust on early 2010s writer they don't ruin anything

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

but imagine Emaan ko Salaar ke behavior ki wajah se kaisa lagta hoga. Ek tarah se, I am happy that unhone yeh scenes hamme nahi dikhaye, kyunki bohot dukh hota hai yeh sab dekhna😭

https://x.com/coconutchoc24/status/1821238692817903903

I actually didn't felt bored a bit on todaye epsode. Didn't even realised it was over. It was very fast paced. Do watch it.

Okkk i will smiley9

Extra words

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah I absolutely loved todays episode. Though I am afraid they will make salaar heal very soon. Mental illness though doesn't go that easily.

What I feel is once Salaar comes to terms with the fact that Anaya isn't real and he needs treatment, he will start feeling that Zain is better for Emaan.

Salaar won't want to be a burden on Emaan and hence he would want to leave her.

Remember Zain's lines from the BTS. Salaar was leaving for clinic and Zain tells Salaar that he is leaving Emaan when the truth is that she loves only him...these lines might come after Salaar decides to leave Emaan.

I just hope the realization sequence/scene that Anaya isn't real is handled well and will be shown.