Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

With whom?. Because he isn't married among the bros I have a feeling they will get him killed.

At the rate of how all sins are whitewashed I was saying by that..

Everyone are having happy ending why would they punish him alone.. Anyway I would be glad if zamin, shehla, kamraan all three end up in jail

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

At the rate of how all sins are whitewashed I was saying by that..

Everyone are having happy ending why would they punish him alone.. Anyway I would be glad if zamin, shehla, kamraan all three end up in jail

Yeah I know. Most likely though only Zamin will be punished.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Today is Radd day 😍😍. And its coming to climax. Hope we have good episodes this week😍

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

Today is Radd day 😍😍. And its coming to climax. Hope we have good episodes this week😍

It is just going to be full of fight sequences.. Verbal fight between salaar emaan.. Physical fight between salaar and culprit..

Will we have any Imaan salaar lovely moments smiley42

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

It is just going to be full of fight sequences.. Verbal fight between salaar emaan.. Physical fight between salaar and culprit..

Will we have any Imaan salaar lovely moments smiley42

Lovely dovely I doubt but we will definitely get their intense scenes.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Radd day but no excitement because I know they're are going to give us bhar bhar ke Zain , Jamil, Zamin n Sawera ke scenes smiley26

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Radd day but no excitement because I know they're are going to give us bhar bhar ke Zain , Jamil, Zamin n Sawera ke scenes smiley26

Just waiting for last episode now

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Just waiting for last episode now

Kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai Salaar part bhi hai iss story ka ya nhi

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

First half was mostly about Salaar and imaan only. They have a fight but not that extreme.

Hmm so I was right I guess. The girl salaar sees is his imaginary his sister. His mother was pregnant during the fire. He and his mom together had named her.Salaar couldn't cope seeing his mom dying in fire so as a coping mechanism he thinks that he saved his sis though not able to save his mom. He imagines she grew up with him and whenever he is stressed he talks with her. He also imagines that she is artist like him. He didn't imagine her when Imaan was there because imaan was a strong support for him. But now after the blast, his superseeded memory has been triggered and he imagines her everyday. He now thinks that she died in the accident and he couldn't save her. Now somehow Imaan has to make him understand that his sister doesn't exist. Due to his guilt Salaar doesn't even visit his moms grave.

I thought misunderstanding will last for a while but it was over within one episode 🤣

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

So salaar mom was 8 month pregnant. Salaar grandfather was a politician.