Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

they even gloss over murders in many shows

Which show? Can you give examples?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

They haven't dragged it so much yet..and unlike us, I guess there are ppl who enjoy the subplots too which aren't so bad smiley36

Hmm. I ment Saweras track. Though you are right. I have noticed in many episode on YouTube saweras part are most viewed. Others I actully don't think its dragged much. I liked thr Zain part too in last episode only if they had done the casting right , it would have been way more impactful. The show lost some essence thanks to bad casting.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Emaan looks very disturbed. I am kind of looking forward to next episode🤣🤣. Since we don't have loads of episode this misunderstanding will not last for long.

Btwn in initial episode Salaar was longing for Emaan now its opposite. I think Emaan couldn't concentrate in the office and came back🤣🤣

1000036958.jpg1000036957.jpg1000036887.jpg

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I think the conversation of Salaar with Emaan father is in next episode. Maybe Emaan is angry and not able to stay there so he came to take her.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just realised that this jameel bhai was Murad in pehli sir mohabbat who played Sherry's brother in law character there..

While jameel Bhai looks the same sherry has changed so much smiley36

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Emaan looks very disturbed. I am kind of looking forward to next episode🤣🤣. Since we don't have loads of episode this misunderstanding will not last for long.

Btwn in initial episode Salaar was longing for Emaan now its opposite. I think Emaan couldn't concentrate in the office and came back🤣🤣

1000036958.jpg1000036957.jpg1000036887.jpg

I'm angry on salaar he doesn't have time to sit and talk with her and explain to her just for few mins even.. She is just there without any info and emotional support like she lost her only emotional support.. She shared everything with salaar , never hid anything but salaar not being transparent is making me sick..

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I'm angry on salaar he doesn't have time to sit and talk with her and explain to her just for few mins even.. She is just there without any info and emotional support like she lost her only emotional support.. She shared everything with salaar , never hid anything but salaar not being transparent is making me sick..

Hmm I think he himself has too much in his baggage to think straightly. And then he doesn't want her to get involved.

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Hmm I think he himself has too much in his baggage to think straightly. And then he doesn't want her to get involved.

The patience with which he spoke to kamraan, he dint show that to emaan.. Neither he is being honest with her.. He dint even take her calls..

Hopefully makers will read this and do wrap up the drama soon

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-MrqPJim6h/?igsh=cGw5YnQ1d2IyOWs5