Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Kon hai inaya? Pata chala kyasmiley37

Nahi, bas itna pata chala usne kabhi Salaar ko birthday card diya tha.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Salaar has an ex or what smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I'm obsessed with this bgm of this promo idk why

https://youtu.be/3UH9dnc8XUs?si=UPNzA-TKZXU0qFfa

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

So she is real person?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

So she is real person?

Maybe a spirit

Extra Word

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

What else happened today

I liked the overall episode. It was fast pace . though whitewashing was eventually done. It was fast paced. Zain finally got to know the truth. Though Raha as usually is annoying. Worst character on the entire show.

Salar transferred factory to Kamaaran name. I i think about is Salaar isn't someone who believes in revenge. So I think its true to his character. I don't like him saying that its Kamaraan haqsmiley39. I think Zamin will come after him now that property is in his name. Salaar won't do anything. I hope Zaimin does something.I think Salaar earns enough from management company that he was able to buy shares of factory. He must be well off even without factory.

Whitewashing of Sawera mother-in-law also happened but then I actually liked what the mother n law said how someone who was in abusive relationship ends up being the abuser herself.

Then we see Jealous Emaan. Salaar even used to write birthday card or something for the mystery girl. Now I think its definitely his unborn sister.

She completely ignored Zain call in jealousysmiley36.

Precap: mostly about Zain and the case. I think now that Zain knows the whole truth he will ditch salaar father. He also seems to have taken revenge from Jamil, though its his mother who was more at fault.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

I liked the overall episode. It was fast pace . though whitewashing was eventually done. It was fast paced. Zain finally got to know the truth. Though Raha as usually is annoying. Worst character on the entire show.

Salar transferred factory to Kamaaran name. I i think about is Salaar isn't someone who believes in revenge. So I think its true to his character. I don't like him saying that its Kamaraan haqsmiley39. I think Zamin will come after him now that property is in his name. Salaar won't do anything. I hope Zaimin does something.I think Salaar earns enough from management company that he was able to buy shares of factory. He must be well off even without factory.

Whitewashing of Sawera mother-in-law also happened but then I actually liked what the mother n law said how someone who was in abusive relationship ends up being the abuser herself.

Then we see Jealous Emaan. Salaar even used to write birthday card or something for the mystery girl. Now I think its definitely his unborn sister.

Precap: mostly about Zain and the case. I think now that Zain knows the whole truth he will ditch salaar father. He also seems to have taken revenge from Jamil, though its his mother who was more at fault.

Thanks for the update.. Yes salaar is forgiving type like how he says his heart is big like his mother's.. Revenge is not his thing.. So Kamran vs zamin it is.. One devil vs another devil

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

That's new development. Salar should keep silent about the girl till the last episode. We would be free from Zain Emaan Convo drama smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Thanks for the update.. Yes salaar is forgiving type like how he says his heart is big like his mother's.. Revenge is not his thing.. So Kamran vs zamin it is.. One devil vs another devil

I don't want how I just want some karma for Kamaraan even though it might be from Zamin.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

That's new development. Salar should keep silent about the girl till the last episode. We would be free from Zain Emaan Convo drama smiley36

He will I am sure. He even wanted Emaan to leave him to not waste her life for him lolsmiley36. I think he will let her live in delu world for a while. There were some unsaid tension between these todays episodesmiley36