Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

The girl is a figment of his imagination. Either someone he loved who died and thus he imagines her OR the girl never existed in real in the first place and is entirely a figment of Salaar's imagination.

I don't think she is his sister coz other family members would have known otherwise plus the way she addressed him during the rain scene as tum instead of aap, it's clear she isn't his younger sister.

Ye kab hua.. I missed it

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I don't think that girl is Salar's ex. If he had any past, they would've revealed it to Emaan in hope to break their marriage.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

This track is nice should have shown properly instead of Sawera n Zain's unnecessary tracks.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

The girl is a figment of his imagination. Either someone he loved who died and thus he imagines her OR the girl never existed in real in the first place and is entirely a figment of Salaar's imagination.

I don't think she is his sister coz other family members would have known otherwise plus the way she addressed him during the rain scene as tum instead of aap, it's clear she isn't his younger sister.

I think its his imagination or his sis. I think his mother was pregnant and only he knew. I am thinking its not ex because he said he couldn't save her. So most likely the girl died. If its his ex atleast his parents would have known.

If she had told aap it would be obious. Cvs want it too keep suspense.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Nobody was there.. He was talking to himself only.. Either she died or not existing at all..

It felt as if he was talking to another person. No one could see it besides him.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

This track is nice should have shown properly instead of Sawera n Zain's unnecessary tracks.

Saweras track is most exhausting. It never ends.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Salar wants Emaan to go away for a while, she didn't go when he asked Pyar seyy so he is behaving rudely. And Emaan gonna leave home in jealousy smiley36

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Salar wants Emaan to go away for a while, she didn't go when he asked Pyar seyy so he is behaving rudely. And Emaan gonna leave home in jealousy smiley36

Jealousy ka pata nahi but his attitude towards her was wrong..you stay out of it means what..he is her husband and if anything happens to him it will affect her the most..she has all rights to see the options which can keep him safe.... Her ego will be hurt so she might definitely go.. It is going to be so much fun to see them fight.. smiley37

Swathi.A thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/5Nr5R3Ob0QM?feature=shared

Emaan and Salaar look so good togethersmiley42

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Jealousy ka pata nahi but his attitude towards her was wrong..you stay out of it means what..he is her husband and if anything happens to him it will affect her the most..she has all rights to see the options which can keep him safe.... Her ego will be hurt so she might definitely go.. It is going to be so much fun to see them fight.. smiley37

Fortunately she isn't egoistic with him, I love their love. No ego in it.

I don't think his behavior gonna hurt her but his keeping silent about girl is hurting her along with sketch. She thought sketch is only her property after all smiley36

Salar is thinking to keep her alive so how much it affects a wife isn't his concern currently. He thinks his father gonna hurt her physically. smiley39