Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

What is she smoking? What change in story? The show was mostly shot before the trailers released bec we are now seeing the scenes which were present in the first teasers.. The story was obvious from the trailers.. Salaar was always the only male lead and not second lead..

Infact most people were complaining that why they weren't showing more of salaar in the first few episodes when he was clearly the male lead

What kind of author is she that she can't figure out that zain and emaan would literally have zero story... Did she want to see zains mom kitchen politics instead?.. Bec that was only point of conflict between them

Also what is this nonsense with greenest flag?.. Zain was a person who stood calmly when his father tried to hit his mom and then brushed it off.. Lot of ppl here caught that and we are not even professional writers..

Green flags are people who remain good and decent in face of adversity like shehram .. Everyone is a green flag when things are going well which was the case with zain... The only thing i liked of him was when he gracefully rejected the first rishta his mom tried to get him into but now he was an absolute assh%le to the rishta we saw in last episode.. Green flag??? Pffffffftttttt!!

She is trying to justify something that doesn't make sense. I don't nbelive a writer of her caliber (if she really wrote those novels) will not be able to see who is the main character.

Even 90% of the audience are on the favour of Zain not coming back. Almost all of the comments section are filled with Zain please don't come backsmiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Ary also knows they are in love but don't believe ary admin because according to them Mubashir had a love story too smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8rP1eXsZAQ/?igsh=OHZxdDRlbmQzNnQy

It seems everyone knows except Imaan herself. Imaan should now directly confess so that we audience stop worrying about Zain's arrivalsmiley36

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Bro said in breakfast table that Salar didn't come out from room for 4 days and Emaan too took days off, then Emaan said no one can take care of her more than him. Kya jata 4 days dekha detasmiley29

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Too. Much. Zain.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

O Teri that teaser red Saree scene in today's episode...Dil toh Kal tootega smiley44

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Can't believe. My wish actually is comming truesmiley27. We are getting hug scene in next episode. I think finally both of them will confess with each other smiley40smiley41smiley42

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Yaar Zain ko koi dafa karo. I feel sympathy for him but yaar he is taking up the limited screen space of Imaan and Salaar.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Yaar ab hopefully Salaar ko bed naseeb hosmiley27

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Btwn Salaar said tum. Did he finally have started thimking himself worthy of Imaansmiley3?