Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Because she thinks he can't act whereas radd was his Major improvement For the first time in 12 years

No not true. He has actually been doing good since the part 4 - 5 years.. .. Kuch ankahi, sinf e ahaan, pehli si mohabbat.. Its just that his last two works, he wasn't the male lead.... This is his first main role after pehli si mohabbat so the change has become more obvious now

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bips

What is she smoking? What change in story? The show was mostly shot before the trailers released bec we are now seeing the scenes which were present in the first teasers.. The story was obvious from the trailers.. Salaar was always the only male lead and not second lead..

Infact most people were complaining that why they weren't showing more of salaar in the first few episodes when he was clearly the male lead

What kind of author is she that she can't figure out that zain and emaan would literally have zero story... Did she want to see zains mom kitchen politics instead?.. Bec that was only point of conflict between them

Also what is this nonsense with greenest flag?.. Zain was a person who stood calmly when his father tried to hit his mom and then brushed it off.. Lot of ppl here caught that and we are not even professional writers..

Green flags are people who remain good and decent in face of adversity like shehram .. Everyone is a green flag when things are going well which was the case with zain... The only thing i liked of him was when he gracefully rejected the first rishta his mom tried to get him into but now he was an absolute assh%le to the rishta we saw in last episode.. Green flag??? Pffffffftttttt!!

fine points!

When the going got tough, we started seeing cracks in Zain’s character. He had unrealistic expectations of Iman when she was at work- expecting her to talk or meet when she has work commitments. This was weird to see after he was flagged as a progressive man. His apartment purchase was the strangest thing to me. He was gifting the apartment to both Iman and his mom? He bought it for Iman but in his mom’s name? It was a weird move to appease both women. I was really confused by what his words really meant. Also if his mom was alive and made Iman’s life difficult, he would not have been a good mediator. He did not handle losing his job well and displayed the potential to be nasty. And last nail in the coffin was his bad dua and threat to destroy. No thanks. He was the typical nice but not so nice guy.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

No not true. He has actually been doing good since the part 4 - 5 years.. .. Kuch ankahi, sinf e ahaan, pehli si mohabbat.. Its just that his last two works, he wasn't the male lead.... This is his first main role after pehli si mohabbat so the change has become more obvious now

Disagreed about the 3 he was eye candy in Kuch Ankahi and he was stiff in PSM and SEA

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

No not true. He has actually been doing good since the part 4 - 5 years.. .. Kuch ankahi, sinf e ahaan, pehli si mohabbat.. It's just that his last two works, he wasn't the male lead.... This is his first main role after pehli si mohabbat so the change has become more obvious now

I remember watching PSM for Maya-Sherry. The song and chemistry was on point, but the plot was such a huge let down...Maya cried for all episodes Sherry has consistently looked well, even his photoshoots with Sajal, Syra were lit af. I find his vulnerability as Salaar different form anything he's done before, makes me feel very protective of him and root for him
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

He was good in PSM, I used to cry with Aslamsmiley36

Since his return to tv he is doing better acting.

People have made his image of a non actor on basis of initial phase of career now they don't want to look beyond it.

I haven't watched Sinf e ahaan so no idea about it.

hair there everywhere?

waxed chest! good

super hairy legs! bad

Edited by KhaqONeal - 3 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Ary also knows they are in love but don't believe ary admin because according to them Mubashir had a love story too smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8rP1eXsZAQ/?igsh=OHZxdDRlbmQzNnQy