Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 3 months ago

Arsalaan seems pretty arrogant. Atleast improve your acting firs before talking about how someone replaced you.

https://x.com/msgrumpygeek/status/1805622161895313748

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

Arsalaan seems pretty arrogant. Atleast improve your acting firs before talking about how someone replaced you.

Nepo kids act 100% better than him, pretty much ignorant he is. Can't act but attitude 100% smiley29

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Nepo kids act 100% better than him, pretty much ignorant he is. Can't act but attitude 100% smiley29

Yeah. Exactly. He is behaving as if he is some sort of A lister.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Today is Radd Day. Yay !!!

He is good only in comedy, he should do that only

Baki jo jisky naseeb ka hai woh usko miley ga, he needs to improve his acting skills instead of complaining

Today is Radd Day. Yay !!!

yayy 🥳

Word Count: 1

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I can't believe there are ppl who care about zain..like why? He has zero screen presence and the character went downhill post their engagement fiasco..

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

This writer really is biased. Even all of us could see Salaar is the main lead. I think has close relationship with Arsalaan. Think she defintely want some attention

1000035226.jpg

What is she smoking? What change in story? The show was mostly shot before the trailers released bec we are now seeing the scenes which were present in the first teasers.. The story was obvious from the trailers.. Salaar was always the only male lead and not second lead..

Infact most people were complaining that why they weren't showing more of salaar in the first few episodes when he was clearly the male lead

What kind of author is she that she can't figure out that zain and emaan would literally have zero story... Did she want to see zains mom kitchen politics instead?.. Bec that was only point of conflict between them

Also what is this nonsense with greenest flag?.. Zain was a person who stood calmly when his father tried to hit his mom and then brushed it off.. Lot of ppl here caught that and we are not even professional writers..

Green flags are people who remain good and decent in face of adversity like shehram .. Everyone is a green flag when things are going well which was the case with zain... The only thing i liked of him was when he gracefully rejected the first rishta his mom tried to get him into but now he was an absolute assh%le to the rishta we saw in last episode.. Green flag??? Pffffffftttttt!!

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's my third drama of his. Is he really active in acting?

I did listen to his cricket commentary on yt?

He is average actor that's what I thought.