Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

This writer really is biased. Even all of us could see Salaar is the main lead. I think has close relationship with Arsalaan. Think she defintely want some attention

1000035226.jpg

Who is she aur konsi duniya main hai yeh 🙄

Salaar is the main lead since episode one. He is likeable since start. Story has not changed infact it got better after episode 15. Salaar started getting his due screen space.

Also I guess she has not watched JEJ. Shehram was the greenest flag on ary and now salaar has taken this tag too

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Salaar is the main lead since episode one. He is likeable since start. Story has not changed infact it got better after episode 15. Salaar started getting his due screen space.

Also I guess she has not watched JEJ. Shehram was the greenest flag on ary and now salaar has taken this tag too

Also Farhad at 1 point

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

This writer really is biased. Even all of us could see Salaar is the main lead. I think has close relationship with Arsalaan. Think she defintely want some attention

1000035226.jpg

She has been subtly targeting Sherry for God knows what reason !

How can a writer be so dumb that she didn't understand the story, characters and something as basic as who the lead hero is !

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: anshvi

How can a writer be so dumb that she didn't understand the story, characters and something as basic as who the lead hero is !

Because she thinks he can't act whereas radd was his Major improvement For the first time in 12 years

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Because she thinks he can't act whereas radd was his Major improvement For the first time in 12 years

Lol if she thinks he can't act but Arsalan is a brilliant actor as per her.

Also, saw clips of Kuch Ankahee, PSM etc after watching Radd and Sherry is not bad at all. He is certainly so much better than a lot of other actors !

Edited by anshvi - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Lol if she thinks he can't act but Arsalan is a brilliant actor as per her

smiley37 Arsalan doesn't suits serious role he only suits comedy

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Seems so. Either she is Salty regarding Sherry on personal level or has close contact with Arsalaan. Maybe even her novels aren't written by herself. Even if she doesn't like Salaar character, her way of saying doesn't bring good taste. I tried reading her novel Maala and left it midway. Won't bother to read now.

Her post has ruined my mood. I dont like Zain scenes and now will more likely skip it.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

She is so called a big Urdu novel writer.

Yeah. She is hyping Arsalaan and Zain when majority aren't even liking him and are dreading his comeback in the show.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Happy to see Radd getting appreciation on twitter. Its buzzing smiley9