Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Hug scenes we have already got

Zain-Imaansmiley19

Imaan - her father

Imaan mid sis and her husband

So, they definitely should give one hug scene of Imaan Salaar. Issey Zyada nahi cahiye.

Haan hug scene toh banta hai

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Hug ki aise ki taise abhi toh philhaal Salaar ko bed hi dedo smiley19

Bus kar dy pagli rulaye gi kya 🥺🥺🥺

Jaan nisar main dua ki behen is expecting inspite of having such worse husband and not been into happy marriage but ek yeh salaar aur imaan hain who are in love with each other but expect karna toh dur ki baat. Yahan toh baat bed taak nhi jarahi 🥺

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Jaan nisar main dua ki behen is expecting inspite of having such worse husband and not been into happy marriage but ek yeh salaar aur imaan hain who are in love with each other but expect karna toh dur ki baat. Yahan toh baat bed taak nhi jarahi 🥺

We also used to see shows where couple hate each other and still girls are shown expecting. I remember in Diyar e dil. I was shocked when hareem character got pregnant. I don't want to go to that extreme but yaar bed sharing toh dikhado. I feel it will bring some misunderstanding later on

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

This writer really is biased. Even all of us could see Salaar is the main lead. I think has close relationship with Arsalaan. Think she defintely want some attention

1000035226.jpg

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Hiba really seems sweet in real life too

1000035227.jpg

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

So as always after saying I won't I eneded up listening Sh reviews and the only thing they could talk was like how they are liviñg seperately, how therapy is being discussed on each and every show that its getting tiresome( isn't it actually good that more shows talk about it?) and how come salaar suddenly has another bro? ( do they even bother to watch show properly?) I though made some progress. Finished listening 10 min review in 1 min.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

This writer really is biased. Even all of us could see Salaar is the main lead. I think has close relationship with Arsalaan. Think she defintely want some attention

1000035226.jpg

She is paid by Arsallan, he were talking too much about favouritism, I believe those talk about nepotism, favouritism, they do this type of cheap thing. He paid this one, everyone could see Salarr is the main lead but she couldn't because she is paid reviewer.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

She is paid by Arsallan, he were talking too much about favouritism, I believe those talk about nepotism, favouritism, they do this type of cheap thing. He paid this one, everyone could see Salarr is the main lead but she couldn't because she is paid reviewer.

Yeah.Was happy initially since she praised the show. Now, I wouldn’t be bothering about her from now on.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I want ro see Imaan wearing the watch gifted by Salaar 😍😍. I hope writers haven't forgotten about the watch.