Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 3 months ago

We will be getting some car scenes on the next episode I think😍😍

1000035164.jpg

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I wanf fo see Imaam Salaar dance scene but they will definitely be ruined by Zain arrival. I hope we get loads of Imaan salaar before. Think that episode will air on thursday. Episode will freeze on Zain face 🤣🤣

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Will we get Imaan salaar hug somehow? We even had Imaan Zain hug in the show. I need atleast one hug scene of them. Issey zyada kuch nahi cahiye😭🤧

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

they are gonna bring Zain just to increase misunderstanding only. Even promos higlight it. However, For a change though if they are actually bringing him back, it would be great if the show ex instead of being salty underestands the situation and will help bring them together. Till now it does seem that Imaan and Salaar are fully capable of resolving issued but I won't mind Zain too doing some work.

Him being understanding is fine but i don't want him to be the one who resolves their issues...Salaar & Emaan's bond should be strong enough that they can resolve issues on their own without the need for a 3rd person to do it on their behalf.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

Him being understanding is fine but i don't want him to be the one who resolves their issues...Salaar & Emaan's bond should be strong enough that they can resolve issues on their own without the need for a 3rd person to do it on their behalf.

Hmm yeah. For now though I just don't want to keep any expectations as if it doesn’t happen we might be disappointed. But have to say writing has been very very good. Better that what I had been expecting.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

What if Alam sahab himself asks Imaan to leave Salaar because of how dangerous his house is for her😅😅? From their last conversation I felt he might also be the reason

Romanoff thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not understanding one thing here.

Zain is not aware that Emaan got married, right?

So it doesn't make any sense why would his family would not tell him this, as they see that he is still stuck over her, and they want him to move on. Just tell him that she has already moved on, and there's no point in growing your beard or making that constipated sad face all day all night.

Am I missing something here?