_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Her responses were pretty weird tbh

Salaar ko bhaga do ?

Salaar pehle baar nahake padke pehne ?

If Zain turns into to a red flag then I will quit watching ?

Itni acclaimed writer and she couldn't really understand who the protagonist is ? Weird

This part made me more suspicious. Anyone can understand that protagonist is Salaar from the very first scene and episode, writer was clear cut about this. But this Neemrah writer totally ignored the plot, how!!! If she is a writer, how can she miss actual plot!! smiley29

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

This part made me more suspicious. Anyone can understand that protagonist is Salaar from the very first scene and episode, writer was clear cut about this. But this Neemrah writer totally ignored the plot, how!!! If she is a writer, how can she miss actual plot!! smiley29

I don't understand these supposedly great writers/critics whatever..there is a difference between constructive criticism and criticizing something just for the sake of criticizing but glad that she did some promotion for the show free mein...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I don't understand these supposedly great writers/critics whatever..there is a difference between constructive criticism and criticizing something just for the sake of criticizing but glad that she did some promotion for the show free mein...

Don't want to be judgemental myself but she sesms to be arrogant and judgemental. She was judging Salaar based on looks and being so called great writer she can't understand why Salaar is like that. Also Zain story actually was boring with the same saas plotting. Even in the initial episodes with very few scenes I was more intrigued on Salaars story.

Atleast Imaan judging him in the show made sense because she didn't know his backstory. I think it better to never expect anything unbiased by so called critics or writers.

Yeah. Atleast she promoted the show.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

https://x.com/sheeluneelu/status/1804924779872608746?t=h-G2YBxEZIE8_BKWhP2s6Q&s=19

Agree with you Sheelu also Zain definitely need some closing. Now that Arsalaan said he will be green flag , after initially misunderstanding Imaan I hope he helps them unite.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

https://x.com/sheeluneelu/status/1804924779872608746?t=h-G2YBxEZIE8_BKWhP2s6Q&s=19

Agree with you Sheelu also Zain definitely need some closing. Now that Arsalaan said he will be green flag , after initially misunderstanding Imaan I hope he helps them unite.

I actually don't want him to be the reason for Salaar and Emaan to unite....I want Salaar and Emaan to be capable enough to resolve their issues and misunderstandings on their own without the need of the 3rd person to resolve their issues for them and to unite them.

Edited by anshvi - 4 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

She seems to be an unsuccessful writer sh*tting on a popular drama just to gain some clout. Radd is hit, and no one has ever heard of her before. Even the poster has Salar and Eman together, and OST gives at least the ending away. She just wants attention

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

Zain needs some closure, I agree. But Salaar/Emaan enough mature and love each other enough to solve their mu without anyone.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 3 months ago

Waiting for this dialogue scene. By the time she must have confessed directly that's why direct discussion going on smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/-YBNk0y9cGg?si=UNh9oTqvnDVAhDNx

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

I actually don't want him to be the reason for Salaar and Emaan to unite....I want Salaar and Emaan to be capable enough to resolve their issues and misunderstandings on their own without the need of the 3rd person to resolve their issues for them and to unite them.

they are gonna bring Zain just to increase misunderstanding only. Even promos higlight it. However, For a change though if they are actually bringing him back, it would be great if the show ex instead of being salty underestands the situation and will help bring them together. Till now it does seem that Imaan and Salaar are fully capable of resolving issued but I won't mind Zain too doing some work.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Waiting for this dialogue scene. By the time she must have confessed directly that's why direct discussion going on smiley36

https://youtube.com/shorts/-YBNk0y9cGg?si=UNh9oTqvnDVAhDNx

I have waiting for this dialogue since too long 😒😒. When will it comeπŸ™πŸ™?

Maybe she will be going through similar phase Salaar was going through that timeπŸ˜…πŸ˜…, maybe jealousy of some sort 🀣🀣