Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

Yes.. most of his older projects are a bore or a drag or have the most senseless storylines... even when the actress is an A lister... sajal, ayeza, maya ... but the dramas are pretty crappy

He seems to now be signing good stuff, sinf e ahaan, kuch ankahi, radd.. hopefully the good streak continues

Seems so.😅. I only watched his Zgh before and its great. Looks like Radd will be second which I will watch from beginning to end.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

Emaan can feel guilty and this can lead to Salaar misunderstanding the whole situation and thinking that she still has feelings for Zain

Hmm...Maybe her guilt will not let her accept salaar wholeheartedly, even though being in love. Thats the only theory I can think about. Salaar will definitely think that still has feelings for Zain.

UselessLove thumbnail

Arsaalaan guy is quite over smart. He will clear all doubt of Salar about Emaan's love after creating whole mess and that's no greenest thing at all. Peheley drama karo then bolo I was wrong. This guy needs to stop talking, drama isn't his YouTube content..oversmart

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: UselessLove

Arsalan guy is quite over smart. He will clear all doubt of Salar about Emaan's love after creating whole mess and that's no greenest thing at all. Peheley drama karo then bolo I was wrong. This guy needs to stop talking, drama isn't his YouTube content..oversmart

His character is negetive so it will have misunderstanding

UselessLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

His character is negetive so it will have misunderstanding

My problem is, he is saying character gonna be greenest. He might redeem himself later but that doesn't mean he is greenest. These actors really lives in bubble. smiley29

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mala06

Seems so.😅. I only watched his Zgh before and its great. Looks like Radd will be second which I will watch from beginning to end.

You can watch kuch ankahi. He joins somewhere around episode 13 or 14 and imho stole the show from bilal.. I was rooting for sajal and sherry... And the show overall is good...

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: bips

You can watch kuch ankahi. He joins somewhere around episode 13 or 14 and imho stole the show from bilal.. I was rooting for sajal and sherry... And the show overall is good...

He ruined KA imo asfar was an unnecessary character i wish they only focus on family comedy and make it similar to Ramadan dramas