Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

Sheheryar has such a bad history of work.... Main aise dil pe paththar rakh kar dekh rahi hoon sab

What do you mean by bad history? You mean he has worked in bad projects?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

He did aasmanon pe likha and PSM

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But what at max will emaan do if she finds out she wronged Zain? She won't be leaving salaar only thing she can do is feel guilty.

I can see Zain definitely helping them patch up.

Emaan can feel guilty and this can lead to Salaar misunderstanding the whole situation and thinking that she still has feelings for Zain

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.. most of his older projects are a bore or a drag or have the most senseless storylines... even when the actress is an A lister... sajal, ayeza, maya ... but the dramas are pretty crappy

He seems to now be signing good stuff, sinf e ahaan, kuch ankahi, radd.. hopefully the good streak continues

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Yes.. most of his older projects are a bore or a drag or have the most senseless storylines... even when the actress is an A lister... sajal, ayeza, maya ... but the dramas are pretty crappy

He seems to now be signing good stuff, sinf e ahaan, kuch ankahi, radd.. hopefully the good streak continues

Meray dard initially was good but got ruined after Abbasi's character became villain and i actually enjoyed kahi unkahi

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Meray dard initially was good but got ruined after Abbasi's character became villain and i actually enjoyed kahi unkahi

Most of his shows start off well and on paper they seem good but the execution is pretty bad... like how do you sign 2 of the most good looking people in the industry sherry/ sajal and make something like aasman pe likha???? I watched that show in the hope ki ab achcha hoga, ab achcha hoga par nahin... last episode tak Maine umeed lagaye rakhi par dil todh diya

Sherry has signed a new show na? Does anyone have any info about it?

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Most of his shows start off well and on paper they seem good but the execution is pretty bad... like how do you sign 2 of the most good looking people in the industry sherry/ sajal and make something like aasman pe likha???? I watched that show in the hope ki ab achcha hoga, ab achcha hoga par nahin... last episode tak Maine umeed lagaye rakhi par dil todh diya

Sherry has signed a new show na? Does anyone have any info about it?

Aasmanon pe likha is produced by ahad's Dad also yes sherry has a New show titled yeh ishq

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I had watched Aasmano pe likha and the only good thing that show had were some good promos.

I actually hated that drama when it aired on zindagi and watched again a year back

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Nimrah Ahmed praising Radd😍😍. For anyone who dont know she is one of the top writer of Pakistan. So its a great complement. Arsalaan says Zain will still be a green character. Not that I had any doubt 😍😍. I am hopeful now writer will not ruin story

inbound8783194188207959707.jpg

inbound4141918108996931321.jpg

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago