Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

I have only watched him in Chupke Chupke. He was okay in that. I think that was because it’s a comedy show. Is he that bad in Radd? How many more for this one to end? Still waiting to binge watch.

He is really bad. Maybe 2 weeks are left. Not sure though.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

He is really bad. Maybe 2 weeks are left. Not sure though.

Is it once a week or twice a week?
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I have only watched him in Chupke Chupke. He was okay in that. I think that was because it’s a comedy show. Is he that bad in Radd? How many more for this one to end? Still waiting to binge watch.

personally I felt he was okayish k. Radd initial epis maybe because his character was a sane one

But after return and in emotional scenes he has lost it completely smiley44

In CC, it was a comic role so he was okay. Though I always felt he was doing his YouTube commentary instead of dialogue deliveries.

Even his recent cric comedies are not that funny I feel. His original content the spoofs and reviews were GOAT

Edited by Reenatyzed - 2 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

personally I felt he was okayish k. Radd initial epis maybe because his character was a sane one

But after return and in emotional scenes he has lost it completely smiley44

In CC, it was a comic role so he was okay. Though I always felt he was doing his YouTube commentary instead of dialogue deliveries.

Even his recent cric comedies are that funny I feel. His original content the spoofs and reviews were GOAT

Ah okay. Yes, CC - apart from a few punch lines from Arsalan, most of the show was on Obi and Ayeza’s performance and chemistry.

Well, I’ll still watch the show coz of Sherry. He is a good actor but sometimes chooses bad scripts. This would be my first time watching Hiba.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Ah okay. Yes, CC - apart from a few punch lines from Arsalan, most of the show was on Obi and Ayeza’s performance and chemistry.

Well, I’ll still watch the show coz of Sherry. He is a good actor but sometimes chooses bad scripts. This would be my first time watching Hiba.

Btwn hadn't you started watching it?

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Is it once a week or twice a week?

It airs twice a week .,

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Btwn hadn't you started watching it?

Nope. I watch clips but hadn’t started.
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Nope. I watch clips but hadn’t started.

Oh ok.

Will let you know after its over.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Thanks to Arsalaan and his pathetic acti g trps have dropped by huge margin. I see even youtube views dropping 😡😡. Trps of wed is only 8.9 it was 11 last week 😡😡

Most likely creator thought his fans will bring views. On the contrast opposite happened 😡😡

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Thanks to Arsalaan and his stupid acti g trps have dropped by huge margin. I see even youtube views dropping 😡😡. Trps of wed is only 8.9 it was 11 last week 😡😡

Seeing the amount of views and TRPs and the appreciation for Sherry and Hiba, I was so excited to binge watch. I really hope that they don’t disappoint viewers with a bad climax and ending.😬