Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

But Arsaalaan saying in BTS that Hiba and director brought his best performance 😂

When he said that 🤣🤣?

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Haalim

In the first scene of the episode I was paying attention to his expressions & he was doing some weird stuff with his eyebrows smiley37

He always does it with eyebrows. Had noticed it since episode one. Only lately its getting worse🤣🤣 and in emotional scenes he gives too much expression it turns out funny 🤣🤣

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

When he said that 🤣🤣?

Watched that BTS video few days before. If I get again, gonna share. Let me search.

He always does it with eyebrows. Had noticed it since episode one. Only lately its getting worse🤣🤣 and in emotional scenes he gives too much expression it turns out funny 🤣🤣

In normal scenes I found him decent initially but he is performing very poorly now.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

In normal scenes I found him decent initially but he is performing very poorly now.

I think he performs worse in emotional scenes. Also not him I think emotional scenes are the hardest only few can perform it with perfection.

My mom said he is the weakest link while watching Chupke Chupke. But I didn't realise back then. She was actually right.

I think he performs worse in emotional scenes. Also not him I think emotional scenes are the hardest only few can perform it with perfection.

My mom said he is the weakest link while watching Chupke Chupke. But I didn't realise back then. She was actually right.

I didn’t like his acting in Chupke Chupke although I liked him here initially.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I didn’t like his acting in Chupke Chupke although I liked him here initially.

Really?? I liked him there. I didn't realise his weakness. I think many too as he was praised back then. His acting limittions I found was in Neem. Worse I would say worse than here.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly. Kamaraan can die in that blast I Don care.

He is there next to his father when blast happens.. Everyone are fine and saved even after being murderers.. smiley11

Really?? I liked him there. I didn't realise his weakness. I think many too as he was praised back then. His acting limittions I found was in Neem. Worse I would say worse than here.

Yes. I wasn’t active on social media during Chupke Chupke. I didn’t know he got praised there. I thought he was mediocre at his best.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Yes. I wasn’t active on social media during Chupke Chupke. I didn’t know he got praised there. I thought he was mediocre at his best.

You can really detect acting skills then 🤣🤣