Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Don't think its a dream though. Zain still doesn't know she is married and then he is still thinking about imaan. Also its apparant that both will be on the event. So I think he will for all to see. Though I felt Imaan reaction was more of a surprise. Though we definitely need to see what happens in actual episode.

He will see her dancing with Salaar and I am assuming he will realize that she is married and that would come as a shock to him

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sheheryar has such a bad history of work.... Main aise dil pe paththar rakh kar dekh rahi hoon sab

The bed is big enough. I think they want to make chastity apparant. Maybe thats why lol.

The only oonch neech sleeping arrangement currently is Emaan is oonch and Salaar is neech

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

Angst will happen coz a point will come where Emaan will realize that Zain wasn't at fault and even Zain will realize that his mother played a game.

Triangle is bound to create angst.

Yeah. I hope its executed well. I am dreading Zains arrival but other side I also think it will finally give Imaan much needed push to see Salaar differently.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

The only oonch neech sleeping arrangement currently is Emaan is oonch and Salaar is neech

So you think Zavi will make guest appearance? 🤣🤣

So you think Zavi will make guest appearance? 🤣🤣

as their marriage and intimacy counsellor?

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

He will see her dancing with Salaar and I am assuming he will realize that she is married and that would come as a shock to him

Hmm thats also true. Lets see what happens.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

as their marriage and intimacy counsellor?

No as young mamu.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Angst will happen coz a point will come where Emaan will realize that Zain wasn't at fault and even Zain will realize that his mother played a game.

But what at max will emaan do if she finds out she wronged Zain? She won't be leaving salaar only thing she can do is feel guilty.

I can see Zain definitely helping them patch up.

i seriously don't know why they're not closer already.. i mean they're married, she obvo likes him, she knows he's into her..why is she reluctant to share the same bed.. you don't even have to do anything just let him sleep on the same bed.. you take one corner and he takes another corner..

how is sleeping on the same bed different than sleeping in the same room, if something were to happen it would happen...

writers need to look past this trope to show that the couple hasn't done the deed yet.. its getting a bit too clichéd

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago