Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yeah.. They could have forgiven both of them as well.. Why punish them alone when they white washed man like kamraan who beat salaar black and blue all the time and made him lie lifeless at hospital..

Kamran's white washing is not digestible. I mean howww. He is a criminal. How can he get free pass

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

It's not just the leads but the narration that I find problematic..like Jamil mom conversation with him saying how he was never a good beta blah blah..like take a look at the mirror too sasuma

Then in case of step mom, Adnan telling her how he thought she has changed now for the better.

The manager telling Salar how well Kamran managed sugar milk despite everything..really not liking it...

Exactly

Itni achi white washing toh cloths ki nhi hoti jitni achi inhoney inn sab characters ki kardi. I am sure that zain will be white washed too. Bus zamin aur jameel ko punishment miley gi baki sab chill karein gaye

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Salar's family is much more interesting than two sisters of Iman...Savera track is very boring for me now...they are whitewashing everyone..the step mom, kamran, jamil's mom smiley29

Salaar's character and his family's dynamic is the reason most of the audience got hooked with this drama. None of us is interested in savera and other sister story

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Writer should have focused on Salaar & family's dynamics as there was lot more to explore. We still need clarity as to who that woman was in rain! We still don't know how & when did Zamin take majority shares that Salaar had to take them back & how could Mamu let that happen? His exit was so abrupt!

How & why are they whitewashing Kamraan & the mother, we clearly saw how he used to torture Salaar & the mother even told him that he should have killed Salaar.

how and why are they whitewashing Sawera's mother in law!

These are loopeholes in an otherwise solid drama!

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly

Itni achi white washing toh cloths ki nhi hoti jitni achi inhoney inn sab characters ki kardi. I am sure that zain will be white washed too. Bus zamin aur jameel ko punishment miley gi baki sab chill karein gaye

Bold 🤣🤣🤣

Please make changes to update. Its annoying 🙏

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

They have already whitewashed him yesterday saying he worked hard.. If he really worked hard why did he burn up factory and hid papers.. I'm not liking it.. How much they have abused salaar physically and mentally.. I'm unable to digest that everyone are free.. Except for jameel from emaan's side and zamin from salaar side everyone are free now.. smiley19

Exactly. Kamaraan can die in that blast I Don care.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Haalim

Arsalan & Adnan Jaffer are giving competition to each other, who’s going to outshine whom in bad acting smiley44

No one can outshine Arsalaan. This year he should get the award for the worst acting 🤣🤣. Thanks to his award winning acting and him being center of the show even views are dropping😡😡. The guy is manhoosiyat of Radd.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Btwn some are saying the girl Salaar mentioned is actually Sawera daughter. Can anyone confirm?

Then salaar will be traumatized and audience too😡😡. If they really want to kill in the show ek se ek hain to choose kamaraan, Zamin, step mom, Jamil? Why kill innocent soul😡😡. Aur then savera ka divorce khatam nahi we might have to see another mysery of hers. I will really dislike the track if it happens.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

No one can outshine Arsalaan. This year he should get the award for the worst acting 🤣🤣. Thanks to his award winning acting and him being center of the show even views are dropping😡😡. The guy is manhoosiyat of Radd.

But Arsaalaan saying in BTS that Hiba and director brought his best performance 😂

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

In the first scene of the episode I was paying attention to his expressions & he was doing some weird stuff with his eyebrows smiley37