Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

It's not just the leads but the narration that I find problematic..like Jamil mom conversation with him saying how he was never a good beta blah blah..like take a look at the mirror too sasuma

Then in case of step mom, Adnan telling her how he thought she has changed now for the better.

The manager telling Salar how well Kamran managed sugar milk despite everything..really not liking it...

Yeah. Sasu ma is the sole reason why Jamil is like that and now it seems only Jamil will get punishment.

Kamaraan to some extent is like that due to her mom. Also lets not forget her mom tried to marry salaar with deaf mute girl. When Kamaran beat Salaar with goons she even told he should have killed Salar. She tried to insinuate Imaan into thinking that Salaar is not mentally stable. Kamaran too. Kamaraan toh we all know what he did. Just for beating salaar he deserves grave punishment.

I don't really like the idea of Salaar and Emaan living with them.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

They should all get punished and not just Zamin but I have a feeling everyone is going to have a change of heart and will be forgiven at the end of the show...

The last bts suggest so. Why Salaaar 😡😡?

https://youtu.be/vavvmEWwvmc?si=_EYvbUtFnSn9_3lt

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I though think something happened to kamaraan. I hope is handicapped. It would be good punishment for him. Mom too will get punishment through him.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I don’t think it would be due doubting loyalty. It would be more him letting her go because he is mistaken that she is still in love with Zain and he wants her to be with her true love. It will be more like him releasing her from her Vaada

Loyalty I mean is here is her love only.. She has time and again accepted her love for salaar and mentioned how she forgot zain totally.. I believe they had physical consummated as well..in PTV it is not clear..maybe she has some regrets over zain's current mental status.. I really wish salaar fights for her as well rather than letting her go..

They are couple goals.. I haven't seen couple like them in ptv.. In fact show like this which is not saas bahu Or has ghatiya EMA.. I really wish it ends well and remains a masterpiece

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I though think something happened to kamaraan. I hope is handicapped. It would be good punishment for him. Mom too will get punishment through him.

They have already whitewashed him yesterday saying he worked hard.. If he really worked hard why did he burn up factory and hid papers.. I'm not liking it.. How much they have abused salaar physically and mentally.. I'm unable to digest that everyone are free.. Except for jameel from emaan's side and zamin from salaar side everyone are free now.. smiley19

Watched the episode finally.Not liking the whitewashing of so many characters.Seems like only Jameel and Zaamin will get punished.Whose name did Salaar take saying that he couldn't save the person in the teaser?I couldn't hear it properly.

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Watched the episode finally.Not liking the whitewashing of so many characters.Seems like only Jameel and Zaamin will get punished.Whose name did Salaar take saying that he couldn't save the person in the teaser?I couldn't hear it properly.

Yeah.. They could have forgiven both of them as well.. Why punish them alone when they white washed man like kamraan who beat salaar black and blue all the time and made him lie lifeless at hospital..

Arsalan & Adnan Jaffer are giving competition to each other, who’s going to outshine whom in bad acting smiley44

Swathi.A thumbnail

https://youtu.be/LVPnVHoXGRU?feature=shared

This is far most beautiful sequence of this show.. From sad/shy boy to happily dancing his heart out salaar has come long way and emaan and salaar are true green flag couple goals smiley42smiley42

Edited by Swathi.A - 2 months ago

Finally story is back on track. Salaar vs Zamin is interesting plot. Liking the way Salaar is giving back to zamin.