Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Salaar and Emaan are couple goals. I hope they don't ruin them. Loved it how Emaan made Salaar realise that as a partner they need to be with each other. Emaan had mentioned that she wanted to find a friend in her husband and she got it. I love that they also rarely hide anything from each other.

Wish ptv show showed more of these kind of couples.

IA..they are one of the best written ptv couples I have come across along with their individual characters too...smiley20smiley27

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Salar's family is much more interesting than two sisters of Iman...Savera track is very boring for me now...they are whitewashing everyone..the step mom, kamran, jamil's mom smiley29

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

IA..they are one of the best written ptv couples I have come across along with their individual characters too...smiley20smiley27

Yeah. I agree. Thats why this show will be one of my most fav one even if they dragged few episode.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Salar's family is much more interesting than two sisters of Iman...Savera track is very boring for me now...they are whitewashing everyone..the step mom, kamran, jamil's mom smiley29

I Dont know why every pakistani writer does it. Writer seemed so sensible till now so I expected her to give proper punishment to others too. Why do they have to show leads so Mahaan😩😩

Its not the first time leads forgives crimes.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Yeah. The show suddenly shifted on Salaar family and it became much more interesting.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

I Dont know why every pakistani writer does it. Writer seemed so sensible till now so I expected her to give proper punishment to others too. Why do they have to show leads so Mahaan😩😩

It's not just the leads but the narration that I find problematic..like Jamil mom conversation with him saying how he was never a good beta blah blah..like take a look at the mirror too sasuma

Then in case of step mom, Adnan telling her how he thought she has changed now for the better.

The manager telling Salar how well Kamran managed sugar milk despite everything..really not liking it...

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

They should all get punished and not just Zamin but I have a feeling everyone is going to have a change of heart and will be forgiven at the end of the show...