Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

This is another show hiba and Arsalaan did. Was controversial so was banned.

It was a web series

Based on religious topic

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Zain mujhse bardaasht nhi hota 😣

Waise Mohsin ko Zain ke role ke liye cast kar lete. Mujhe uski acting achi lagti hai

Yeah i have seen him in other dramas too. He is a fine actor

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Usually I lose interest in romance stories once the couple becomes ‘one’ but somehow Salar-Eman’s scenes are still interesting and exciting to watch. Kudos to the writer.

Waiting for another angsty hug or two. Maybe when they meet after the blast. I need more passion and longing from Eman.

Zain is not done yet. I think he will turn nice again and try to redeem himself by helping Eman. That’s when we hear the “Zain utna hi humari zindagi mein aata hai” dialogue from Salar and the disagreement in the blue shirt scene. Zain and Eman probably interact more to solve Savera’s case and prosecute Zamin as well since Zamin must’ve told him all his secrets (as implied in the car update). Salar misunderstands and decides to let Eman move on/ he steps back. Then we have the Zain-Salar bts interaction where Zain tells him Eman really loves him blah blah.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hume bhi afsoos hai that you are alive you idiot.. smiley7

IMG_20240725_234040.jpg

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Usually I lose interest in romance stories once the couple becomes ‘one’ but somehow Salar-Eman’s scenes are still interesting and exciting to watch. Kudos to the writer.

Waiting for another angsty hug or two. Maybe when they meet after the blast. I need more passion and longing from Eman.

Zain is not done yet. I think he will turn nice again and try to redeem himself by helping Eman. That’s when we hear the “Zain utna hi humari zindagi mein aata hai” dialogue from Salar and the disagreement in the blue shirt scene. Zain and Eman probably interact more to solve Savera’s case and prosecute Zamin as well since Zamin must’ve told him all his secrets (as implied in the car update). Salar misunderstands and decides to let Eman move on/ he steps back. Then we have the Zain-Salar bts interaction where Zain tells him Eman really loves him blah blah.

Usually their misunderstandings don't last more than a day.. I hope they communicate well and solve it within themselves.. Salaar has no reason to doubt imaan because she has time and again proven her loyalty to him.. If he becomes insecure again there would be short seperation I think..

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good epi. Salaar vs Zamin, d way Salaar lashed out at Zamin for daring to threaten Emaan & Salaar's scenes wid Emaan were d highlight of d epi. Salaar's family dynamics & track is far more engaging to watch. Sherry is slaying as Salaar.

Next ep seems super interesting.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Usually their misunderstandings don't last more than a day.. I hope they communicate well and solve it within themselves.. Salaar has no reason to doubt imaan because she has time and again proven her loyalty to him.. If he becomes insecure again there would be short seperation I think..

I don’t think it would be due doubting loyalty. It would be more him letting her go because he is mistaken that she is still in love with Zain and he wants her to be with her true love. It will be more like him releasing her from her Vaada

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Salaar and Emaan are couple goals. I hope they don't ruin them. Loved it how Emaan made Salaar realise that as a partner they need to be with each other. Emaan had mentioned that she wanted to find a friend in her husband and she got it. I love that they also rarely hide anything from each other.

Wish ptv show showed more of these kind of couples.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

The only manhoos character of this show is Zain. He would atleast had been bearable had it been played by someone else.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

https://x.com/HarisBu55633341/status/1816618506017706457

They do exist. People who seek power and money over any other thing. Last two episode has been great.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago