Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Frankly speaking, I only liked Salar's bonding with his step-sister because both have similar skittish personalities.

I too like their bond the most. Only his sis deserves happy ending in that family.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Zain and his family are like the dementors of the show... They suck all the fun out.. I watched this week with zero interest

Originally posted by: bips

Zain and his family are like the dementors of the show... They suck all the fun out.. I watched this week with zero interest

Banu Apa's voice and acting irritates the hell out of me...

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Banu Apa's voice and acting irritates the hell out of me...

Me too. I dislike her more than Zain.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: bips

To think this show was promoted as love triange and now triangle seems to be the worst thing to happen in the show.

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Has this show ended or still running.. I usually watch shows that has ended long back so that I can first see climax and then decide to watch based on if it is good Or bad ending..

Mistakenly I saw Salaar here and now I'm am hooked to his innocence..Such a green flag he is.. I'm loving him.. I don't want to see him dead or heart broken or anything in future.. Anybody knows how many episodes pending or has it ended?

Edited by Swathi.A - 3 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Has this show ended or still running.. I usually watch shows that has ended long back so that I can first see climax and then decide to watch based on if it is good Or bad ending..

Mistakenly I saw Salaar here and now I'm am hooked to his innocence..Such a green flag he is.. I'm loving him.. I don't want to see him dead or heart broken or anything in future.. Anybody knows how many episodes pending or has it ended?

Not sure as they haven't specified but it should be close to end. Don't think there is much left. Also shooting too seems to have completed long ago. It should be over by 2-3 weeks which is my guess.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Not sure as they haven't specified but it should be close to end. Don't think there is much left. Also shooting too seems to have completed long ago. It should be over by 2-3 weeks which is my guess.

I heard it will end on late August for saraab

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Today is Radd day and somehow I am not excited as I need too. I hope writers prove me wrong.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: mala06

Today is Radd day and somehow I am not excited as I need too. I hope writers prove me wrong.

I'm excitedsmiley36

Ek hi show toh regular dekhti hun . Noor Jahan bhi dekhti hun on n off.