Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I also didn't like the recent action of Zain forcefully taking Iman to his house tbh. I genuinely thought makers might make him neutral despite his breakup with Iman.

Plus, Iman's sisters & their domestic problems take up a lot of SS, esp that Jamil. I did like Alam saab supporting his daughters. Even the 2nd daughter's husband turned out to be matlabi when he knows how Jamil treated his Savera.

Hmm yeah. But I am hoping this is the worst part of the show and now the episode hopefully will be better.

I though don't think they will make Zain complete negative. Now that Salaars father also wants to join with him, I think he will finally realise the situation Salaar and Imaan got married. He will flip I think.

I am also not liking too much screespace of imaan sister but I enjoyed yesterdays episode just seeing the mid sis standing up and father too. Rarely they show such progressive family in ptv.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Someone wrote it on reddit and I kind of agree with most point

Hmm I understand your frustrations, but I feel like I had a slightly diff perspective. I hope iA this drama won't turn out like other dramas because I think the dialogues and direction so far looks like they're trying to show positive lessons in subtle ways throughout the storyline. Here's my take on some things.

I tried being sympathetic to Zain too because he came off as an inherently good person in the beginning. Even up until Adnan and Raha's wedding scene, I found it unfair because he didn't have the full picture or story. I think his reaction to a degree was understandable because he fell in love and all of a sudden his wedding collapsed and he didn't have full context of it. Now he sees his ex with a new person and it's easy to think your ex was insincere. But I also feel like the purpose of a character like Zain is to show that people who seem "good" can be flawed in a problematic way. You could see it while he was still with Eman and it's fully surfacing now. When she tried to make it to the airport to send him off and got stuck in traffic, rather than understanding, he got pissy and closed the phone. Then as the story progressed, he kept getting snappy at her for things like requesting money that his mom didn't pay back. So we are getting to now know Zain as a person who is actually not understanding or sincere-I feel like his character is there to contrast why Salaar all along was good for Eman.

I agree, I think Bano Aapa should have long broken her silence by now. But since Zain is missing and the last known person he was with was Eman, I guess it's natural she would call her. But I feel very annoyed at Zain's Khala as well, just adds to the misunderstandings that are already there.

I do think Eman could have just blocked Zain and just cut him off-but from the beginning the drama as shown her as a person who doesn't feel settled unless she solves a problem. I think she was genuinely scared by Zain's threats and wanted to give closure so they could peacefully move on with life. I also agree she should have told her father or sister, but this was occuring at the same time as her father's illness and Sawera's issues. This is true to her character to want to silently solve problems for herself.

I think Eman asked that because she got freaked out seeing Salaar angry, considering she’s never seen his angry side before. I don’t think she thought he killed Zain, but maybe that they could have both gotten into a heated altercation. And Zain too was going into that “I will die without you” path right before Salaar came. But I think her asking this question is unfortunately adding to the friction and misunderstandings between Salaar.

All that being said, I do feel like it's more unsettling now that Zain is back-the drama was much more fun and enjoyable to see Eman and Salaar when their feelings were growing for each other.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mala06

What you say makes sense regarding Salar insescurity. I think next few episodes will focus on salaar and his family scenes though I am afraid they will whiteash Salaar step mom and Kamaraan deeds and will only show Zaamin as a culprit which I am not liking at all.

I think Zain will flip side he doesn't know how Emaan actually helped Salaar gain confidence and joing with Zamaain will only help him know. He is a lawyer. I hope they don't show him thay dumb.

Anyway I think there is not few episode left. We have already seen almost all of scenes from the promos and the show seems to have wrapped long ago. Maybe 4 episode at max.

In the BTS it is already revealed that they are whitewashing everyone else and making Zamin the culprit. Kinda disappointing.

Zain is also going to support Salaar as per the BTS.

I hope whatever remaining episodes are left, the focus shifts back to salaar and his family dynamics. These sub plots are ruining the fun for me

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anshvi

In the BTS it is already revealed that they are whitewashing everyone else and making Zamin the culprit. Kinda disappointing.

Zain is also going to support Salaar as per the BTS.

I hope whatever remaining episodes are left, the focus shifts back to salaar and his family dynamics. These sub plots are ruining the fun for me

I agree. Salaar family dynamics is far more interesting than forceful love triangle.

I agree. Salaar family dynamics is far more interesting than forceful love triangle.

Initially this family story was so engaging, i so wish that they had focused on that. Laiq mamu and imaan salaar would have teamed up against zamin and co

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Initially this family story was so engaging, i so wish that they had focused on that. Laiq mamu and imaan salaar would have teamed up against zamin and co

Lets see yaar. I think now most focus will be on family dynamics only.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago

Lets see yaar. I think now most focus will be on family dynamics only.

If there are gonna whitewash kamran and sheila then kya faida 😏

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

If there are gonna whitewash kamran and sheila then kya faida 😏

I think Kamaran will have accident or father will do something to him. If its so then I will atleast be somewhat happy😅.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Seriously though I will be angry with Salaar if he forgives them so easily 😡😡😡

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Frankly speaking, I only liked Salar's bonding with his step-sister because both have similar skittish personalities.