Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 4 months ago

Btw Anika you put 3rd angel name 1st and FL name at last. When will we keep women 1st where they deserves?

If you look into the story then it's raja/Rani story, and 3rd angle is paida smiley37

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Btw Anika you put 3rd angel name 1st and FL name at last. When will we keep women 1st where they deserves?

If you look into the story then it's raja/Rani story, and 3rd angle is paida smiley37

I'm taking inspiration from awida as she did the same in Mere ban jao she added Azfar's name after zahid and before Kinza

Edited by anikamathur - 4 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I'm taking inspiration from awida as she did the same in Mere ban jao she added Azfar's name after zahid

Don't take inspiration please. Keep a women where they deserves. Women already struggles more than men. If we do the same then nothing will change. Small things matter.

Kinza is junior, so there she can use. I don't know about that story. But here Hiba isn't junior and she is leading story, she deserves to be 1st.

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 4 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Don't take inspiration please. Keep a women where they deserves. Women already struggles more than men. If we do the same then nothing will change. Small things matter.

Chill it's a thread title not something big also radd is fully centred around salaar

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Salaar is human. If his wife keeps talking with ex and let ex manhandle her then he bound to get disappointed. This is human trait, this isn't ruining.

Being disappointed is one thing and doubting her character and intent is another

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Chill it's a thread title not something big also radd is fully centred around salaar

As i said small.things matter. No deserving person gets respect where they don't deserve but deserving person don't get position in small thing.

I really dislike chill word. Whenever we talk about right then somebody comes with chill. No it's bout right/wrong not chilling.

And story revolves around Emaan/Salar. Did I tell anything about Salar? I was talking about fl deserving position.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

As i said small.things matter. No deserving person gets respect where they don't deserve but deserving person don't get position in small thing.

I really dislike chill word. Whenever we talk about right then somebody comes with chill. No it's bout right/wrong not chilling.

And story revolves around Emaan/Salar. Did I tell anything about Salar? I was talking about fl deserving position.

Ok I'll change soon

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I do think Mamu is shady. He just don't want to understand Salaar even when Salaar told him to look into his eyes. He is hopeless or shady.

Waisey toh I don't think he is but then evem when Salaar hinted being bullied his reaction was disappointing. Also I thought it was step mom who pushed Salar but on close inspection it was guy hand and it actually looked like mamus 🤣🤣

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anshvi

Being disappointed is one thing and doubting her character and intent is another

But we are saying he will get disappointed. He already cleared that he can't even dream to doubt Emaan's character in the hospital. He will not doubt.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

Waisey toh I don't think he is but then evem when Salaar hinted being bullied his reaction was disappointing. Also I thought it was step mom who pushed Salar but on close inspection it was guy hand and it actually looked like mamus 🤣🤣

He was slim and wearing jeans, Mamu isn't slim and don't wear jeans. I think he or step mom hired someone.