Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

mere liye new actress thi tabhi toh for me it was different..I mean her whispering and no change in the tone of the voice kind of actingsmiley36 show accha tha though..kinda rip off of Bin Roye..with a twist as Zahid and Sarah both were negative and were ruining Imran and Sanam Jung's lives..respectively..dont ask me for character names because I dont remembersmiley36 Zahid Ahmed was a sensation on the forum after Alvida though..touted to be the next big superstar...

Quite interesting so I need to be prepared for ema plot? smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Quite interesting so I need to be prepared for ema plot? smiley36

no EMA here..more like unrequited love of Sanam Jung's character for Imran's..actually her and Zahid's track was interesting because he is kinda psycho and had an abusive childhood I think..so he is very obsessed and possessive about her..

but there is a happy ending too where Imran-Sanam finally do acknowledge that they love each other.

no EMA here..more like unrequited love of Sanam Jung's character for Imran's..actually her and Zahid's track was interesting because he is kinda psycho and had an abusive childhood I think..so he is very obsessed and possessive about her..

but there is a happy ending too where Imran-Sanam finally do acknowledge that they love each other.

this sounds like this might be the story of SDMD

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

this sounds like this might be the story of SDMD

there are 7 stories in PTV world..you will find them getting rehashed and rebranded everytimesmiley36 just some write better dialogues than the others..some have better OSTs than the others..and then finally some have the most overused term of all times - chemistry.smiley1 nobody is making a Black Swan here.smiley36

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Kon tabah hogiya

Bus audience ko tabah na karein baki khair hai šŸ˜‚

You see the title and you just know whose drama it must be.

Took me back to the ReJ ost with all the ā€œsazaa ho jaise, khataa ho jaiseeeeā€

and now we will see the tabah ho jaise smiley37

Title hi kuch different type ho jata but no

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

woh toh hai..Pakeezah..purest of pure..sundar- est of sundar..smiley36 Iā€™m the only Alvida fan on this forum because IMO that was Sarahā€™s best performance smiley36

I loved that show too, it was one of the earlier pak dramas I ever watched. Her character was faryal and she was so good in the negative character, I cannot believe she has regressed so much as an actress. Also knew Harris since back then and he was equally good there..the negative characters in that show were really interesting and had good backstories unlike today's dramas.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

So essentially saved from sardard smiley36

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I loved that show too, it was one of the earlier pak dramas I ever watched. Her character was faryal and she was so good in the negative character, I cannot believe she has regressed so much as an actress. Also knew Harris since back then and he was equally good there..the negative characters in that show were really interesting and had good backstories unlike today's dramas.

also it had only 20 episodes..PTV needs to go back to that model smiley9

I watched the last two episodes again of Alvida. Loved it even though I watched it again only now after so many years smiley42 agree thatā€™s how I know of Harris too..