Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Idhar ajaao. Yahan we can recruit people.. smiley36

Haan. I wish haseen o jameel Billa was casted opposite Ayeza but he seems to be from the elite club. He doesn't do Geo dramas.

I'm anyway in for this show. I hope Feroze keeps a stubble. Ayeza looks royal everytime.

Originally posted by: Haalim

Haan. I wish haseen o jameel Billa was casted opposite Ayeza but he seems to be from the elite club. He doesn't do Geo dramas.

I'm anyway in for this show. I hope Feroze keeps a stubble. Ayeza looks royal everytime.

Has rind ever directed a geo show or is this his first geo drama?

Is he good at directing massy shows? I'm not sure he can pull this off, he created a big mess with IM.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I think kaddu uncle will get more backlash from Ayeza fans and in response we might see a replacement

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Is he good at directing massy shows? I'm not sure he can pull this off, he created a big mess with IM.

He directed mohabbat tumse nafrat hai on geo

Originally posted by: anikamathur

He directed mohabbat tumse nafrat hai on geo

Wth are you serious? Wasn't that a krq drama?

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Wth are you serious? Wasn't that a krq drama?

Yes I saw on Wikipedia

Mohabbat tumse nafrat hai aired on Geo Ig.

With IM I think the problem was writing. It was mediocre at its best.

I think kaddu uncle will get more backlash from Ayeza fans and in response we might see a replacement

Khumar already airs on Geo. It's getting good numbers. They won't bother with the criticism.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Khumar already airs on Geo. It's getting good numbers. They won't bother with the criticism.

It was a nightmare for me considering it Began 1 day before my birthday btw khumaar needs to end fr

Also on edit note they bother about criticism i remember they removed TB's 1 scene

Edited by anikamathur - 5 months ago

It was a nightmare for me considering it Began 1 day before my birthday btw khumaar needs to end fr

It was an advanced birthday gift for you from Geo smiley37. How many episodes have already aired? I think it might be near to its climax.

TB fandom was huge & the scene was extremely problematic. Feroze has not been banned by the industry folks.

Edited by Haalim - 5 months ago