Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Who doesn't like Fawad . Humsafar is my fav

Does she like Wahaj & Hamza?

Idk but she saw ehd e wafa and raqeeb se with me

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Writer is ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ wish it was a KRQ drama or some other writer. Writer credits include Meherposh, Sukoon. Her Daraar was good but her writings are more regular drama type not event dramas

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99

Writer is ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ wish it was a KRQ drama or some other writer. Writer credits include Meherposh, Sukoon. Her Daraar was good but her writings are more regular drama type not event dramas

I don't like KRQ so much btw daraar was mediocre because of Amar Khan she's a terrible actress but mishbah did write the best drama which is badzaat

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

Daraar was a very powerful play, casting might be questionable but writing was powerful but not that justifies an event drama.

Badzaat , really, it kept going in circles and had no real story. Infact badzaat is as bad as Sukooon.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Daraar was a very powerful play, casting might be questionable but writing was powerful but not that justifies an event drama.

Badzaat , really, it kept going in circles and had no real story. Infact badzaat is as bad as Sukooon.

Nothing new was in daraar only 2 girls 1 guy story it's a similar to maat BTW I actually liked badzaat because it has elements similar to badshah begum

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail

Really? You need to improve your drama sense. I also watched Badzaat Meherposh but didnt love them.

Badshah Begum I didnt watch but in badzaat there is not much feudal element. It was just going in endless circles and was unbearable.

Daraar might be a ripoff of Maat but it had strong characters. It wasnt 2 girls. Amarโ€s character the moment she knew left him.

Shaheer was strong character who manipulated both the girls.

It was a strong play but not a superhit in terms of mass acceptance though the ratings were extremely high

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Badshah Begum I didnt watch but in badzaat there is not much feudal element. It was just going in endless circles and was unbearable.

Daraar might be a ripoff of Maat but it had strong characters. It wasnt 2 girls. Amarโ€s character the moment she knew left him.

Shaheer was strong character who manipulated both the girls.

It was a strong play but not a superhit in terms of mass acceptance though the ratings were extremely high

You love daraar your opinion but I love badzaat more it's my favourite drama and I have a balance between shows

Edited by anikamathur - 5 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

How does the ship make FeroZa sound ?

Twitter already decided AyeRoze smiley42

By the way at your other comment, is Sonya a B-list actress? And Ushna too? Yeah I think the controversy canโ€™t affect anymore, also Farook Rind extracted one of the best performances of Feroze in Gul E Rana, he was too good there.