Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Finally some people's wish to see Danish in Greeb admi coming true smiley36

Danish ne socha ameer admi bankar to kai baar mar liya ya marne ki koshish kar li ab gareeb aadmi bankar bhi ye sab kar leta hoon smiley36

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

As per some of the posts doing the rounds.. Sarah's character's name is Mirha who is this shayrana/poetic girl. Danish is playing a gareeb guy smiley36 smiley36smiley36 named Sarfaraz. That name is already giving dhoka vibes. smiley36 And lol Danish continuing with his S streak.. Nowsherwan toh bas out of syllabus agaya tha. smiley36

Oh gosh...Idk if I can stand another sardard..pls the name must be changed smiley26

Danish last played poor/middle class guy in Meherposh I think, it was his most shareef and shadeed boring character smiley36

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

As per some of the posts doing the rounds.. Sarah's character's name is Mirha who is this shayrana/poetic girl. Danish is playing a gareeb guy smiley36 smiley36smiley36 named Sarfaraz. That name is already giving dhoka vibes. smiley36 And lol Danish continuing with his S streak.. Nowsherwan toh bas out of syllabus agaya tha. smiley36

Sarfaraz smiley39

Word Count: 1

imAariz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haayeeee! Yeh Pairing Dekh Kar Toh Hum Tabah Ho Jayenge 😍

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Rich girl and not a rich guy is giving mesmiley37 I am not super fond of Sara as an actor..but she and DT will look hot together. Giving me a bit Dure-DT vibes IYKWIM..

Edited by minakrish - 4 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Rich girl and not a rich guy is giving mesmiley37 I am not super fond of Sara as an actor..but she and DT will look hot together. Giving me a bit Dure-DT vibes IYKWIM..

Sarah might be same in every show but bandii hot and innocent lagti hai everywhere smiley37

Edited by minakrish - 4 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Sarah might be same in every show but bandii hot and innocent lagti hai everywhere smiley37

woh toh hai..Pakeezah..purest of pure..sundar- est of sundar..smiley36 I’m the only Alvida fan on this forum because IMO that was Sarah’s best performance smiley36
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

woh toh hai..Pakeezah..purest of pure..sundar- est of sundar..smiley36 I’m the only Alvida fan on this forum because IMO that was Sarah’s best performance smiley36

Didn't watch, gonna watch smiley36 but I am sure acting vibe toh same hi hogiismiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Didn't watch, gonna watch smiley36 but I am sure acting vibe toh same hi hogiismiley36

mere liye new actress thi tabhi toh for me it was different..I mean her whispering and no change in the tone of the voice kind of actingsmiley36 show accha tha though..kinda rip off of Bin Roye..with a twist as Zahid and Sarah both were negative and were ruining Imran and Sanam Jung's lives..respectively..dont ask me for character names because I dont remembersmiley36 Zahid Ahmed was a sensation on the forum after Alvida though..touted to be the next big superstar...