Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I don't mind her. She is a decent actor. She worked with Zahid in a drama before..not sure if she worked with Ayeza & Feroze..

But I am wondering who she will be casted with? She should be a member of Feroze's gang smiley36

she plays someone in law enforcement. i heard her say something like this in one of the ivs she and affan did to promote their film. both zahid and her are in law enforcement I think.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

she plays someone in law enforcement. i heard her say something like this in one of the ivs she and affan did to promote their film. both zahid and her are in law enforcement I think.

so I did hear it right

https://x.com/Naz_kendihalnde/status/1829187418177552580

Now I am confused. Ayeza is a lawyer, Amna is a police officer, you said Zahid is also in law enforcement.

So who is with who smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Oh wow, looks like Ayeza is playing Feroze's wife in the drama..smiley22 who is also a lawyer like before marriage and then she and Feroze were living a great life and very happy together..so plenty of Ayeroze romantic scenes..smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley1

Then one day..Feroze commits a crime..or everything thinks he did..Zahid and Aamna are investigating officers...and some other high profile lawyer wants to make sure Feroze gets the worst punishment smiley1 but Voila..Ayeza, the pyaari biwi..the savitri...decides to resume her profession to save her loving husband from the clutches of law and order..like Bebo in Aitraaz.

Wowwwww Ayeza..smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 way to torture to us..smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 and be a part of image cleaning exercise of Feroze... well done Ayeza well done..smiley22smiley11smiley7smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8 I hate you Ayeza Khan.smiley19smiley11

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Oh wow, looks like Ayeza is playing Feroze's wife in the drama..smiley22 who is also a lawyer like before marriage and then she and Feroze were living a great life and very happy together..so plenty of Ayeroze romantic scenes..smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley1

Then one day..Feroze commits a crime..or everything thinks he did..Zahid and Aamna are investigating officers...and some other high profile lawyer wants to make sure Feroze gets the worst punishment smiley1 but Voila..Ayeza, the pyaari biwi..the savitri...decides to resume her profession to save her loving husband from the clutches of law and order..like Bebo in Aitraaz.

Wowwwww Ayeza..smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 way to torture to us..smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32 and be a part of image cleaning exercise of Feroze... well done Ayeza well done..smiley22smiley11smiley7smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8smiley8 I hate you Ayeza Khan.smiley19smiley11

How do you get to know the story? This writer has no originality but most of her shows are hits.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I can't believe Ayeza is paired with elsa

https://tenor.com/bSvzY.gif

Ayeza you broke my heart smiley28

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

How do you get to know the story? This writer has no originality but most of her shows are hits.

I was kidding..I don’t know the story smiley36 but I’m prepared for this outcome so nothing can break me anymore smiley7smiley36
hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Now I am confused. Ayeza is a lawyer, Amna is a police officer, you said Zahid is also in law enforcement.

So who is with who smiley36

Noone is asking the real important questions here. Why is Feroze ki shirt unbuttoned nearly to his midriff? What kind of a job does his cktr have that requires him to strut around with (not 1-2 but) 6-7 open buttons? Will dada give us Feroze in new avatar -- the khulli chaati Feroze (or did Akhara already give us that)?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Noone is asking the real important questions here. Why is Feroze ki shirt unbuttoned nearly to his midriff? What kind of a job does his cktr have that requires him to strut around with (not 1-2 but) 6-7 open buttons? Will dada give us Feroze in new avatar -- the khulli chaati Feroze (or did Akhara already give us that)?

Maybe the buttons are broken and he didn’t have a wife to fix them for him .. wife who uses her teeth not scissors to cut the thread ..

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Writer Nooran ho ya Leo Tolstoy isse koi faraq nahi parta. Remember the director is Farooq Rind. Dada ne >50% script and story on set hi improvise karni haismiley17