Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Why does it look like the rumours are true that she is playing a lawyer and he is criminal. Just guessing from her look

I always thought feroze will be the criminal. he looked like some desi skinhead in a photo that dropped weeks ago of his look in the show. I was guessing that ayeza and zahid will be husband/wife. she is the lawyer and there is a subplot on how the case is affecting her marital life and/or maybe her husband is also helping her with the case.

Has this writer written a thriller or this type of legal battle / fight for justice kind of story before?

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I always thought feroze will be the criminal. he looked like some desi skinhead in a photo that dropped weeks ago of his looking the show. I was guessing that ayeza and zahid will be husband/wife. she is the lawyer and there is a subplot on how the case is affecting her marital life and/or maybe her husband is also helping her with the case.

Has this writer written a thriller or this type of legal battle / fight for justice kind of story before?

I have no about the writer.

But if it's true what you say, then that's interesting

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I don't believe in woke shit BTW I said women should be saved from these bullies

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

And i haven't read about Bangladesh because I don't follow news i stopped following News After SSR's Death

Originally posted by: Haalim

Ayeza is looking so pretty 😍

GOAT Feroze looks handsome in chhapri look.

Superstar FK is back 😎

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I always thought feroze will be the criminal. he looked like some desi skinhead in a photo that dropped weeks ago of his look in the show. I was guessing that ayeza and zahid will be husband/wife. she is the lawyer and there is a subplot on how the case is affecting her marital life and/or maybe her husband is also helping her with the case.

It sounds so interesting

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Yes. I hope Zahid's look is good.

Yes but without fake moustache πŸ˜‚πŸ«£

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Tani91

sorry to butt in but I so agree with you!

I also agreed the same

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I also agreed the same

she got a lot of bashing on Twitter so that’s goodsmiley37