Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Ohh gosh! Meherposh was such a boring drama. Snooze fest

Also her other show includes Ishq tamasha where she sympathize with stalker and the main guy married a girl for revenge, destroyed her life still got happy ending. Also she wrote Daraar which was copy paste of one bollywood movie.

Though most of her shows somehow becomes hit 😑😑.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: mala06

Also her other show includes Ishq tamasha where she sympathize with stalker and the main guy married a girl for revenge, destroyed her life still got happy ending. Also she wrote Daraar which was copy paste of one bollywood movie.

daraar was with amar khan right?
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

daraar was with amar khan right?

Yeah. Though I must say daraar at least had good ending. Where cheaters didn't get happy ending. I think so.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Darrar also ruined because of Amar Khan btw she's a terrible actress idk why Hamza worked with her

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8ZIw9DouwZ/?igsh=MTh3ZDlzaWEycnV3eg==

Word Count: 1

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I should chhullu bhar paani main doob maru..because omg I have watched Ishq Tamasha - 7 episodes of it smiley39smiley37 thanks for reminding me..smiley37 that was Junaid Khan’s era…he was everywhere headlining top class Bekaar shows.smiley16smiley37 Though I did like Aiman-Junaid in it smiley37 one of my friends from PTV forum Jess..she used to make GIFS on them too … I think I even had it in my siggy for some timesmiley39smiley36
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Sorry for going offtopic but who is jess ??

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Darrar also ruined because of Amar Khan btw she's a terrible actress idk why Hamza worked with her

You some how had to link this to Hamzasmiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Sorry for going offtopic but who is jess ??

she is not active anymore. Jess do you visit IF anymore?
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I should chhullu bhar paani main doob maru..because omg I have watched Ishq Tamasha - 7 episodes of it smiley39smiley37 thanks for reminding me..smiley37 that was Junaid Khan’s era…he was everywhere headlining top class Bekaar shows.smiley16smiley37 Though I did like Aiman-Junaid in it smiley37 one of my friends from PTV forum Jess..she used to make GIFS on them too … I think I even had it in my siggy for some timesmiley39smiley36

Lol I also liked the pair and ost. But that show was regressive and bad. Still I am guilty of watching some secens as Junaid and Aimaan were really something else. I think I watched only 5-6 episodes at maxπŸ˜‚