Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Seher Khan Has Replaced Ayeza Khan on Humraaz Drama also Farooq Rind Backed Out From The Directon New Director Is Ramish Rizvi

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://x.com/dmirzaaa0/status/1795443835990122932?t=p2R0mqxWTM4yA-qoHyDEhg&s=19

Looks Like Seher Is Back On Geo

oh I know the ft isn’t happy about this
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

oh I know the ft isn’t happy about this

But I'm glad Ayeza left Humraaz i hope she joins Matti de baway alongside Hamza Sohail

But I'm glad Ayeza left Humraaz i hope she joins Matti de baway alongside Hamza Sohail

Are you sure she has left it?I don't think so.Either this is another drama or Sehar is playing another character in this show.
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: G259

Are you sure she has left it?I don't think so.Either this is another drama or Sehar is playing another character in this show.

See this

https://x.com/dmirzaaa0/status/1795446809554243855?t=P1RnWW2txMci8FiiEqO0Dg&s=19

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I can only hope that Babajee will have some mercy on his favourite child MaxMayfieldsmiley36smiley28...and give me some damn respite.smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

Edited by MaxMayfield - 4 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I can only hope that Sehar's character kills Feroze's character..and Ayeza is here to defend Sehar? Irrespective..I can only hope that Babajee will have some mercy on his favourite child MaxMayfieldsmiley36smiley28...and give me some damn respite.smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

Anyway if Sehar is paired opposite Feroze..she wont be doing sister roles for sure..

Neither FT or Ayeza FD has to deal with stuff then.smiley19

You should be happy that ayeza left the drama looks like Geo has listened to you

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

You should be happy that ayeza left the drama looks like Geo has listened to you

I don't think Ayeza left. Just yesterday someone confirmed about lawyer thing. How can Ayeza leave in 1 day and Seher got hired. Super speed smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I don't think Ayeza left. Just yesterday someone confirmed about lawyer thing. How can Ayeza leave in 1 day and Seher got hired. Super speed smiley36

Ask kaddu uncle and Ayeza will not work with feroze i hope she signs a new drama

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I feel like it will be similar to Zakhm and khaani

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

If Ayeza left then someone make Ayeza/Danish AT smiley36ab mey kaha kuch accha laga toh share karungi smiley36