Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

They did a telefilm also and Ayeza's character left him. Isko koi larki nahi milti smiley36

https://x.com/mustufafareed86/status/1784100310035673122?s=46&t=8PRBZJQwgkO9LFCa6FKCBA

Word Count: 1

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

They don’t look bad together . I thought they might be mismatched like in Khumar.

Edited by 2RsFan - 5 months ago
Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

They don’t look bad together . I thought they might be mismatched like in Khumar.

I liked the pairing in Khumar. Not something I would have thought will look good. But they had good chemistry. The story is failing them.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Really!! And some people eager to boycott an employee who has no hand in casting. smiley39He is everywhere but let's troll another employee not the bosses. smiley44

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6GhpZpIHBC/?igsh=MWxwZ2ZqdW9iNHQyeA==

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Really!! And some people eager to boycott an employee who has no hand in casting. smiley39He is everywhere but let's troll another employee not the bosses. smiley44

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6GhpZpIHBC/?igsh=MWxwZ2ZqdW9iNHQyeA==

What’s there to boycott based on allegations that’s not proven? It’s clear that producers and directors who are all high profiles know him more than we do right? Sitting in social media and believing into things based on catastrophically badly handled divorce and boycotting an actor doesn’t change his or her cult following. It’s very simple, that either you like him or hate him and based on your beliefs you can choose to ignore his work and let others who enjoy it do it in peace. It’s another whole level of hypocrisy to come and lecture others on morality while they have the same sources of information as you do but they choose to believe the other party.

Lastly as I said earlier, neither kadwani, nor Ayeza, and Rind, none of these people are kids or less influential than Feroze, everyone agreed to work based on what they know of him and how they perceive him, boycotting him or Ayeza doesn’t change the fact that just based on the revenues and popularity of their last few dramas, they’re still the top actors of PTV, and shall remain to be for a significant amount of time.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

They are good actors , but only Feroze is a fav. I like Ayeza sometimes only.smiley4

Hi Awida. Great to see you back here, I hope this show turns out to be a great experience for us.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

They did a telefilm also and Ayeza's character left him. Isko koi larki nahi milti smiley36

Trend has changed, last few dramas he got the girl, and seems like he’ll get the girls in both Akhara and Khumar too.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Why would anyone block you.. You are the best troll and fun person smiley19

I don’t even know how to unblock, can you help? I tried doing it but shows Anika blocked me 😢

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I don’t even know how to unblock, can you help? I tried doing it but shows Anika blocked me 😢

I have no idea about block or unblock

Haalim can you help?