Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

loved this latest teaser..will be watching smiley14

Yes that's true but OST singer should be Bagga and kiani

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But he didn't romance Durr e Fishan and Sahar Hashmi in khaie and zulm respectively but isn't sajal 2 years older than Hamza

sajal doesn’t look her age to be honest. she looks younger.
Edited by Witchofthewest - 5 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is Hum or anyone even promoting this drama? Other than a pinned post, current IG feed of Hum is taken over by Hum Style Awards, I also don't see any shoutout from celebs or fan made edit or art hyping ZPKB (or at least none shared by the actors in their stories recently). Seeing the promotion blitzkrieg of GM, I'm feeling bad ke audiences ko bhool na jaaye that ZPKB is also starting on Hum on the 12th, Kuch toh effort daalna chahiya to promote it.

Edited by hypnotoad - 5 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Is Hum or anyone even promoting this drama? Other than a pinned post, current IG feed of Hum is taken over by Hum Style Awards, I also don't see any shoutout from celebs or fan made edit or art hyping ZPKB (or at least none shared by the actors in their stories recently). Seeing the promotion blitzkrieg of GM, I'm feeling bad ke audiences ko bhool na jaaye that ZPKB is also starting on Hum on the 12th, Kuch toh effort daalna chahiya to promote it.

They are also promoting Aik Chuban Si also i think only Hamza and Sajal Are promoting

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

When does hum even promote their shows? Its not like first time. Also its a cause based drama which they know might not do good commercially anyway.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

When does hum even promote their shows? Its not like first time. Also its a cause based drama which they know might not do good commercially anyway.

Yes even nofil might not apperance in few episodes because meenu will get more screen time

Humayun is doing the promotion for his show and also it’s on a brand new channel Green. So it’s understandable.

Hum is bigger and more established channel and they’re just treating it like any other of their shows 🤷‍♀️ If it’s good, I’m sure it’ll find its audience.

1265365 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6yNCuZMbj-/?igsh=OHBpcHUwemY2dXJr

This is going to be about Family planning apparently.

Love it. My only worry is I don’t want it getting too depressing and preachy. If they can balance the dark elements with entertainment then it will be a good balance imo

Hum posts about it daily on IG.They might not be going all out but the required promotion is being done I think.It just seems to be very less because Gentleman team is being heavy on promotions with the premiere and hyping up(and since both are going to be direct competitors,there is constant comparison though the genres of the shows are completely different)
Edited by G259 - 5 months ago