Posted: 4 months ago

sardardfaraz wont fit in a suitcase #sigh

https://youtu.be/x70WiAcAEYQ?si=qzfeva85dJJvWGSC

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

who wants to kill Nosh?smiley22 IDK why but I feel the havasi bhabhi is a part of some secret society/ deep state..first she got her husband killed..now she might want to get Dua killed..and wants to control politics..because Nosh is a Politician right? So her master plan is - she wants Nosh for herself for two things - one ofcourse..you know and second because she wants the reigns of power..and her now dead husband knew she was upto something shady..thats why she got him killed.

Also there is no explanation why Nosh's parents want to so desperately retain Bhabhi..so she definitely wields more power than what is visible to us.smiley36

BaChE AuR JaIdAd
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched this cringefest for a while and...yes! this is what sarfraud needed smiley19 please yes

Originally posted by: mala06

Looks like Bhabi is the most spicy character of the show😂😂. Waisey I enjoy her than Sarfaraaz and duas dad. They are worst.

Bhabhi made the funniest face in the last episode when she was listening into phone convo between Naush and dad..

in other scenes she would be in the background looking like a frightened rabbit

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Anaa why did you block me your My best friend sorry for going offtopic

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i really think the parents are worse than her.. they were being selfish to keep her in the house and like Naush said all that time she was clutching her dupatta having lascivious thoughts she could have been married to someone who valued her (possibly Jafar possibly someone else)..

she then started having unhealthy attachments, possibly also has some mental disorder... now he should just divorce her..

hungry bhabi : omggg!! >.< I'm gonna marry to my brother in law!! not much after my late-hubby died<<33

nosh : ew disgusting

some blog writer:

Very Unacceptable GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I watched this cringefest for a while and...yes! this is what sarfraud needed smiley19 please yes

if it was played by Hamza Sohail then he would have fit in that suitcase..

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Anaa I'm sorry you're my Khaq and I'm your hamza

heartfilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Bhabhi made the funniest face in the last episode when she was listening into phone convo between Naush and dad..

in other scenes she would be in the background looking like a frightened rabbit

the most memorable moment was the father didn't want Kashmala to hear what their conversation is about while saying in the middle of hall so she probably can hear
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

the most memorable moment was the father didn't want Kashmala to hear what their conversation is about while saying in the middle of hall so she probably can hear

Baba Saieen blink twice if you need help! smiley19