Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Humko hire karlete script likhne ke liye..smiley39 waise hi free ka gyaan baat te rehte hai on IF..smiley36 we do a better job than most writers these days..fan theories are better than most shows..smiley22smiley36

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

who wants to kill Nosh?smiley22 IDK why but I feel the havasi bhabhi is a part of some secret society/ deep state..first she got her husband killed..now she might want to get Dua killed..and wants to control politics..because Nosh is a Politician right? So her master plan is - she wants Nosh for herself for two things - one ofcourse..you know and second because she wants the reigns of power..and her now dead husband knew she was upto something shady..thats why she got him killed.

Also there is no explanation why Nosh's parents want to so desperately retain Bhabhi..so she definitely wields more power than what is visible to us.smiley36

she is a super villian and her dupatta is her cape..

Humko hire karlete script likhne ke liye..smiley39 waise hi free ka gyaan baat te rehte hai on IF..smiley36 we do a better job than most writers these days..fan theories are better than most shows..smiley22smiley36

There should be a spinoff of Naush's ayyash grandfather...

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"Par Nosherwan’s treatment of his first wife wasn’t exemplary at all. Poor woman has turned evil for good reason!"

What Gif - IceGif

Originally posted by: heartfilia

"Par Nosherwan’s treatment of his first wife wasn’t exemplary at all. Poor woman has turned evil for good reason!"

What Gif - IceGif

i really think the parents are worse than her.. they were being selfish to keep her in the house and like Naush said all that time she was clutching her dupatta having lascivious thoughts she could have been married to someone who valued her (possibly Jafar possibly someone else)..

she then started having unhealthy attachments, possibly also has some mental disorder... now he should just divorce her..

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Story idea by Khaq and Max. Script writing by Ashley. I'll pay to watch this! smiley36
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

THIS but make it Bhabhi's tragedy ft her dupatta smiley36

https://youtu.be/U3GY89s9xKk?si=pQygt8vBWqhVSI7m

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Why are they planning to finish the show so soon? I want to see Hiba shows the whole year and at this rate JN will finish faster than Raddsmiley19. Also Wednesday is tough to get trps as Radd is ruiling.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Looks like Bhabi is the most spicy character of the show😂😂. Waisey I enjoy her than Sarfaraaz and duas dad. They are worst.