Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

From the extent she is willing to go to keep him with her, I also wont be surprised if she is the one who killed her own hubby to get married to her dewar..soo cheapo smiley11

Because they got married as soon as her iddat ended. She was so happy on the day of Nikaah. She didn't refuse despite Nosh requesting her. Which widow is that happy within couple of months. She had 2 children as well. I would have understood if she too didn't want it but fell for him over the time. It's definitely her bcz she is not at all bechari or sanakari. She is quite powerful & has access to goons & money as well.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Because they got married as soon as her iddat ended. She was so happy on the day of Nikaah. She didn't refuse despite Nosh requesting her. Which widow is that happy within couple of months. She had 2 children as well. I would have understood if she too didn't want it but fell for him over the time. It's definitely her bcz she is not at all bechari or sanakari. She is quite powerful & has access to goons & money as well.

Yes, the promo already revealed her evil side..the mom knows but I doubt she will tell anything to anyone and ofcourse they will drag it until Nosh finds out about this side of her..I hope Dua doesn't end up getting hurt in all this...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

yes, I was also feeling bad for Dua and was mad at Nosh for going back to his parents just like that on their nikka day without informing her anything. He also gave her the phone just last epi..so what was even the point of it...I'm this close to tearing my hair apart on why I signed up for a geo drama just for Daniba...lol

Yeah. He could have easily called her. I am also tolerating the show for Danish and Hiba.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Yes, the promo already revealed her evil side..the mom knows but I doubt she will tell anything to anyone and ofcourse they will drag it until Nosh finds out about this side of her..I hope Dua doesn't end up getting hurt in all this...

Its obvious now that she was the mastermind. I hope they show some backstory of Bhabis character too. Most likely she liked Noush character but somehow ended up getting married to his bro. So killed him.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

Its obvious now that she was the mastermind. I hope they show some backstory of Bhabis character too. Most likely she liked Noush character but somehow ended up getting married to his bro. So killed him.

If they want to show it, I think now is the perfect time to do it because we just got to know of this side of her, otherwise I don't expect it to come..

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Btwn besides misunderstanding what will be the other storyline?

I guess the show was only 20 episodes long but geo has to somehow elongate it and make it 60 episodes and then to loose the essence of the show.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn besides misunderstanding what will be the other storyline?

I guess the show was only 20 episodes long but geo has to somehow elongate it and make it 60 episodes and then to loose the essence of the show.

You have 20 other side characters for that....smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

If they want to show it, I think now is the perfect time to do it because we just got to know of this side of her, otherwise I don't expect it to come..

Yeah. They definitely should. That would make her perfect villain. The bhabi is sadistic. She doesn't seem to even feel remorse. Atleast think about her children. She is she is cold blooded psycopath it seems.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

You have 20 other side characters for that....smiley36

I didn't sign up for this show to watch side characters😔😩😩

Edited by mala06 - 4 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Now i would love to see Noush parents reaction when they see the true color of their pyaar bahu. Itni jaldi thi naa shaadi karwaney ki😆😆