Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

In a show that could have had fantastic track all around Dua-Nosh-Madam-Jaffar-some political adversaries..above 4 are such interesting characters...they are torturing us with Sardard-faraztsts and senseless and sickening dad that too on Father’s Daysmiley26 Sarfaraz and Dad is like something extremely atrocious I saw on internet today- Misal Pizza..?? Kya Matlab that you create a fusion of Misal on Pizza..Pizza is Pizzza..and Misal Pav is Misal Pav ..stop creating senseless fusion smiley11smiley36 I realize this analogy has no connection to the show and ongoings in it but I’m just annoyed with Misal Pizza so sorry I had to vent it somewhere 🤷‍♀️ smiley36

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok. I think i have to make peace with the fact that danish/hiba are a small part of the show and not the whole story.

I had thought that once they met them become the main focus but again we see wayyyyy too much of duas family and her sisters inlaws.... And that is not going to change...

The promos are always cut showing maximum of danish and hiba and you think you'll get alot of them but the episode contains only as much as the promo shows, the rest is all about the families

So i think I'm going to go forward with the mindset that danish/hiba scenes are just about 15 mins out of 35 mins. No point cribbing every time.. That is what they have planned.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

This pair has so much potential and its being wasted. The show would have got way more trps and views😔.

Reminds me of Jhok Sarkar where they limited Hiba and Farhaan scenes for that newbie actress. I am so annoyed. If they want to drag inko samjhao koi drag the leads scenes. No one is interested in looking at Sarfaraaz and Duas dad. So looks like creepy bhabi is actually murderer bhabi. No one should defend her now. Other than that its a blessing to see Hiba and Danish together 😍. I am only watching 10 minutes of them per episode😡😡. Storyline too isn't that bad. Just kaddu uncle greed is killing it.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

In a show that could have had fantastic track all around Dua-Nosh-Madam-Jaffar-some political adversaries..above 4 are such interesting characters...they are torturing us with Sardard-faraztsts and senseless and sickening dad that too on Father’s Daysmiley26 Sarfaraz and Dad is like something extremely atrocious I saw on internet today- Misal Pizza..?? Kya Matlab that you create a fusion of Misal on Pizza..Pizza is Pizzza..and Misal Pav is Misal Pav ..stop creating senseless fusion smiley11smiley36 I realize this analogy has no connection to the show and ongoings in it but I’m just annoyed with Misal Pizza so sorry I had to vent it somewhere 🤷‍♀️ smiley36

ARY OP smiley36

I'm glad that Danny is back to ARY with his next. KTK for all it's worth, was actually fun and we had a blast watching it cuz yeh Hum aur Geo wale masle nahi the. smiley9

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Really..tortoise has better speed than this show..no Nikka, not a single scene between the leads, not even a phone call, it was just a filler episode.

I'm disappointed with Nosh with what an obedient ladla beta he is and not even letting Dua know about any updates and making her feel this way on their Nikka day..

Kashmala Kween seems to have upgraded her wardrobe from those frumpy clothes, now she just needs to add some bold red lips to be the next slay kween...

Really don't care about Sardardfaraz, rotlu Fiza and their gharooi maasla...

Now I am 100% sure that it was creepy, beghairat Bhabhi who killed Nosh's brother to get married to Nosh. Also the recent attack on Nosh also must be from her to bring him back to Haveli.

Even though Mum hears Creepy's kartooot, looks like she will blackmail the parents that she'd tell Nosh how they got him married despite knowing his love for another

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

ARY OP smiley36

I'm glad that Danny is back to ARY with his next. KTK for all it's worth, was actually fun and we had a blast watching it cuz yeh Hum aur Geo wale masle nahi the. smiley9

Ary is hands down the best channel right now and has been for quiet a while. Every production there house there are trying to bring something unique and different. There are toxic shows but they balance it with good ones.

Also, story there is pretty fast paced and production qality is best. Geo is the worst. I am watching this show solely for Danish and Hiba. Otherwise won't even see geo shows. HUM actually has better pace than geo and they also usually finish it at 30-35 episode. But, their pace feels worst because their show only comes once a week.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Really..tortoise has better speed than this show..no Nikka, not a single scene between the leads, not even a phone call, it was just a filler episode.

I'm disappointed with Nosh with what an obedient ladla beta he is and not even letting Dua know about any updates and making her feel this way on their Nikka day..

Kashmala Kween seems to have upgraded her wardrobe from those frumpy clothes, now she just needs to add some bold red lips to be the next slay kween...

Really don't care about Sardardfaraz, rotlu Fiza and their gharooi maasla...

I felt really bad for dua. Bechari had to deal with so many things that its natural too feel that maybe even Noush too is like that.

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Now I am 100% sure that it was creepy, beghairat Bhabhi who killed Nosh's brother to get married to Nosh. Also the recent attack on Nosh also must be from her to bring him back to Haveli.

Even though Mum hears Creepy's kartooot, looks like she will blackmail the parents that she'd tell Nosh how they got him married despite knowing his love for another

From the extent she is willing to go to keep him with her, I also wont be surprised if she is the one who killed her own hubby to get married to her dewar..soo cheapo smiley11

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

I felt really bad for dua. Bechari had to deal with so many things that its natural too feel that maybe even Noush too is like that.

yes, I was also feeling bad for Dua and was mad at Nosh for going back to his parents just like that on their nikka day without informing her anything. He also gave her the phone just last epi..so what was even the point of it...I'm this close to tearing my hair apart on why I signed up for a geo drama just for Daniba...lol