Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: heartfilia

Isn't it? We all know there will be confrontation between Dua and sarfraud at some point, so why would she do not accept the offerS even Zunaira offered the very much same thing.

i mean for a show that has 3 episodes a week, story doesn't move forward as it should.. ugh.. those scenes at Dua's sister's house is just the same shiz different day and the mum's house..

they are saving the confrontation for future storyline.. until then Sardard will have plot armor

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

What a promo! Or Promos i should say! How many does Geo keep releasing by the minute? smiley36 I literally gasped when he said Main Dua se Nikah kar raha hu to Baba Saien! smiley3smiley36 And it doesn't stop there.. smiley3 Kashmala is going all out with her villainous ways! Nosherwan has reached a stage where he doesnt have fecks to give.. Love it! smiley37 And pretty please tell me we are getting a Safraud-Fiza divorce already! smiley40

Edited by XshopaholicX - 4 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

What a promo! Or Promos i should say! How many does Geo keep releasing by the minute? smiley36 I literally gasped when he said Main Dua se Nikah kar raha hu to Baba Saien! smiley3smiley36 And it doesn't stop there.. smiley3 Kashmala is going all out with her villainous ways! Nosherwan has reached a stage where he doesnt have fecks to give.. Love it! smiley37 And pretty please tell me we are getting a Safraud-Fiza divorce already! smiley40

Would be nice if we got Nikka and divorce on the same day..double bonanza.. smiley41

Martha Kween aka Kashmala should be kept far away from Nosh-Dua so they can have proper honeymoon smiley36

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

First thing's first, Danny looked so freaking handsome! smiley42smiley9 No words were exchanged between the two.. just glances and that was all that was needed to make this scene happen! smiley27 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8Pj4uRi-Hq/ Bro.. here i feel like he has gone back in time to the Sallu/Sheheryar days! smiley36smiley9

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Background music: Oh bewafaa, teri....deewangiiii

Me:

Music Volume Up crying guy meme HD Template Remastered | Turn Up the Volume | Know Your Meme

Oooooh bewafaaaa teriiiiii deewangiiiiii is a feckingggg emotion smiley37smiley27
XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Made this yesterday but forgot to upload it smiley36

This walk smiley16 and the slight look of pride she gave to Zunaira smiley17... Dua is cute like that! smiley37smiley27
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i mean for a show that has 3 episodes a week, story doesn't move forward as it should.. ugh.. those scenes at Dua's sister's house is just the same shiz different day and the mum's house..

they are saving the confrontation for future storyline.. until then Sardard will have plot armor

The side characters needs a good storyline. They should have make Fiza more rebellious, like she could make him suffer at some point. But nah. She’s being bechari is more important I guess lol