Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

If I remember the lady playing Zunaira was in Deewangi as the toxic mother of Ali Abbas and hated her there too...she is a good actress...

She also played Danish's mother in Meherposh. I was remembering both these character while watching her as Zuneira.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

That was my favorite scene too and the dialogues he used and the looks Dua was giving him..she is already so taken with him and who can blame her? smiley17

Hehe yes of course smiley36

She's always dreamed of escaping...I doubt she expected her King to turn up during her darkest times smiley27

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like the episode so far. Dua and Nosherwan's interactions are adorable. smiley43

Someone please save Rumi from that terrible place. She deserves the world.

We didn't have to watch Dua's dad in this episode. For the first time, an episode finished without his nonsense. What a blessing! <3 I can't believe we didn't have to watch him complain about why Fehmida didn't give birth to a boy. smiley39

On the downside, I hate every scene with Sarfraud. I despise him passionately. If Fiza divorces him, it would be the best thing that ever happened to her.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Hehe yes of course smiley36

She's always dreamed of escaping...I doubt she expected her King to turn up during her darkest times smiley27

I'm glad he found her before even sth more worse happened to her and I hope the Nikka takes place soon so she is free of that place...

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I like the episode so far. Dua and Nosherwan's interactions are adorable. smiley43

Someone please save Rumi from that terrible place. She deserves the world.

We didn't have to watch Dua's dad in this episode. For the first time, an episode finished without his nonsense. What a blessing! <3 I can't believe we didn't have to watch him complain about why Fehmida didn't give birth to a boy. smiley39

On the downside, I hate every scene with Sarfraud. I despise him passionately. If Fiza divorces him, it would be the best thing that ever happened to her.

I agree sarfraud and fiza needs to be divorced...we also had no Martha Kween today...another win smiley41smiley36

I agree sarfraud and fiza needs to be divorced...we also had no Martha Kween today...another win smiley41smiley36

Martha wasn't in yesterday's episode either.. i would rather they show her than Sardardfaraz and Dua's dad.. its repetitive those scenes..

i would rather see future fashion influencer Kashmala clutching her dupatta scenes..

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Martha wasn't in yesterday's episode either.. i would rather they show her than Sardardfaraz and Dua's dad.. its repetitive those scenes..

i would rather see future fashion influencer Kashmala clutching her dupatta scenes..

I tend to zone out when any of them are on scene but Martha Kween is extra cringe for me with her slay fashion and desperation...

Yesterday I think they showed the dad having a bit of remorse so I didn't mind that..Sardardfaraz, someone needs to off him permanently. I liked what Nosh suggested to Dua today with regards to him but too bad Dua isn't on some revenge mode...

I tend to zone out when any of them are on scene but Martha Kween is extra cringe for me with her slay fashion and desperation...

Yesterday I think they showed the dad having a bit of remorse so I didn't mind that..Sardardfaraz, someone needs to off him permanently. I liked what Nosh suggested to Dua today with regards to him but too bad Dua isn't on some revenge mode...

Dua not taking up the offer to eff things up was just lazy writing...

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Dua not taking up the offer to eff things up was just lazy writing...

Isn't it? We all know there will be confrontation between Dua and sarfraud at some point, so why would she do not accept the offerS even Zunaira offered the very much same thing.

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the episode. Finally something is happening. Hiba and danish have such good chemistry, I'm so happy they got casted again. Hopefully we have a happy ending this time