Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

Is there some problem with the makeup? Both DT and Hiba look too cakey or the resolution is too high or is this a Geo thing.?? Like DT in TCM >>> DT in JN?? smiley5

Anyhow I liked the last scene..the whole sequence from when Noushervan meets Dua at Madam’s place and onwards and I loved the teaser..haha that was kinda hot of them (Dua-Nosh) walking with resolution towards Madam and Jaffar loading the gun smiley36 wedding happening today or tomorrow?smiley5

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Background music: Oh bewafaa, teri....deewangiiii

Me:

Music Volume Up crying guy meme HD Template Remastered | Turn Up the Volume | Know Your Meme

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Made this yesterday but forgot to upload it smiley36

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Nosh to Dua: Mujhse Nika karogi? smiley42

BGM: oh bewafa...teri deewangi...smiley39

What ost placement smiley37

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I enjoyed Nosh speech infront of Zunaira baji more than the proposal scene and the looks Dua was giving him..

Does baba have spies on Nosh? He seems to have lots of inside info on him despite being in another city...

Looks like he won't make it to the Nikka tomorrow as even in the teasers we saw them get married in Dua's house but will feel sorry for Dua being heartbroken thinking someone has deceived her again...

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Tortoise speed smiley44

He will enter as soon as Dua breaks phone smiley36

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Well well well well WELLLLLL smiley15

Before I talk about the actors and characters, let me give a huge shoutout to Sahir Ali Bagga. It's not easy to take the chorus lyric of a very popular and iconic existing soundtrack and turning it into something equally stunning. Everytime that oh bewaffa starts, I can't help but get an emotional rush. smiley27

Deepika Padukone Source — “I think waking up was tough, because I didn't...

Next let me get done with Le Fraudster from Feckville. I am convinced this dipshit is gonna work for Zunaira one day. He might divorce Fiza and soon enough cross paths with Zunaira. In one of the early teasers he has come to meet Naushervan and wearing a suit. Makes me think he figures out a way to blackmail Dua and Naushervan. All he wants is money after all.

Coming to Zunaira, I don't know the name of the actress but she's doing such a marvellous job. I legit hate her in this role smiley36 I have always seen her in this aunty type saas-mother roles so to see her in these sarees with this grey air of twisted elegance is an absolute delight.

Will cover the leads in the next post smiley36

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Well well well well WELLLLLL smiley15

Before I talk about the actors and characters, let me give a huge shoutout to Sahir Ali Bagga. It's not easy to take the chorus lyric of a very popular and iconic existing soundtrack and turning it into something equally stunning. Everytime that oh bewaffa starts, I can't help but get an emotional rush. smiley27

Deepika Padukone Source — “I think waking up was tough, because I didn't...

Next let me get done with Le Fraudster from Feckville. I am convinced this dipshit is gonna work for Zunaira one day. He might divorce Fiza and soon enough cross paths with Zunaira. In one of the early teasers he has come to meet Naushervan and wearing a suit. Makes me think he figures out a way to blackmail Dua and Naushervan. All he wants is money after all.

Coming to Zunaira, I don't know the name of the actress but she's doing such a marvellous job. I legit hate her in this role smiley36 I have always seen her in this aunty type saas-mother roles so to see her in these sarees with this grey air of twisted elegance is an absolute delight.

Will cover the leads in the next post smiley36

If I remember the lady playing Zunaira was in Deewangi as the toxic mother of Ali Abbas and hated her there too...she is a good actress...

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Now coming to the highlight moments...ohmyzawd when these two walked in like the power couple they are! smiley42 Hot hot hot smiley43smiley27 Manifesting my own Naushervan so I can walk into every damn party and event like a freakin' queen with him by my side smiley15smiley27

Dua's reaction when Naushervan asked her if she would marry him...poor girl went into shock smiley36 I don't blame her. After all she's been through, she is expecting any man to only want her physically. Naushervan came out of syllabus smiley36

The shock wears off by the time Naushervan announces he is marrying her in front of Zuneira. And the way Dua is looking at him - the slight smile, eyes softening, a hint of the old Dua peeking through the broken shards of her soul smiley19smiley42 She knows he is standing up for her and will protect her no matter what. smiley9smiley27

Naushervan on the other hand, dude has stopped giving a shit. Handed over his own phone to her...I think he's secretly hoping Kashmala gets a heart attack by talking to Dua smiley37smiley27

Seeing how silently aggressive he was, I guess his near-death experience and almost losing Dua forever snapped something inside him. He doesn't care if anyone finds out, neither is he interested to keep the fact that he loves Dua a secret anymore. He has spent enough time doing what others wanted, included ruining his own life in a way by marrying someone he could never look at as his wife. Time for our baby to wear his heart on his sleeve proudly smiley40

Danish really brings about those subtle changes so naturally. The transition is so smooth. Proper character evolution without being in your face. Hayyyeee humara ladka smiley42smiley27

Finally, the looks Naushervan and Dua were giving each other when he is threatening Zuneira's gang and declaring his intentions for Dua. No such words were exchanged but the chemistry was chemistrying smiley43smiley27 And right after Naushervan leaves, Dua gives this slight look of pride and confidence to Zuneira. She is definitely scared and unsure but has some faith in Naushervan. Hiba nailed it smiley32

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Now coming to the highlight moments...ohmyzawd when these two walked in like the power couple they are! smiley42 Hot hot hot smiley43smiley27 Manifesting my own Naushervan so I can walk into every damn party and event like a freakin' queen with him by my side smiley15smiley27

Dua's reaction when Naushervan asked her if she would marry him...poor girl went into shock smiley36 I don't blame her. After all she's been through, she is expecting any man to only want her physically. Naushervan came out of syllabus smiley36

The shock wears off by the time Naushervan announces he is marrying her in front of Zuneira. And the way Dua is looking at him - the slight smile, eyes softening, a hint of the old Dua peeking through the broken shards of her soul smiley19smiley42 She knows he is standing up for her and will protect her no matter what. smiley9smiley27

Naushervan on the other hand, dude has stopped giving a shit. Handed over his own phone to her...I think he's secretly hoping Kashmala gets a heart attack by talking to Dua smiley37smiley27

Seeing how silently aggressive he was, I guess his near-death experience and almost losing Dua forever snapped something inside him. He doesn't care if anyone finds out, neither is he interested to keep the fact that he loves Dua a secret anymore. He has spent enough time doing what others wanted, included ruining his own life in a way by marrying someone he could never look at as his wife. Time for our baby to wear his heart on his sleeve proudly smiley40

Danish really brings about those subtle changes so naturally. The transition is so smooth. Proper character evolution without being in your face. Hayyyeee humara ladka smiley42smiley27

Finally, the looks Naushervan and Dua were giving each other when he is threatening Zuneira's gang and declaring his intentions for Dua. No such words were exchanged but the chemistry was chemistrying smiley43smiley27 And right after Naushervan leaves, Dua gives this slight look of pride and confidence to Zuneira. She is definitely scared and unsure but has some faith in Naushervan. Hiba nailed it smiley32

That was my favorite scene too and the dialogues he used and the looks Dua was giving him..she is already so taken with him and who can blame her? smiley17